Cherith Zorbas, FNP-BC

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 38

Cherith Zorbas

Cherith Zorbas, FNP-BC is a nurse practitioner in Fairfax, VA. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and pain management (nurse practitioner).

Make an appointment

Cherith Zorbas accepts

Cherith Zorbas accepts the following insurance:

Select
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Cherith Zorbas treats your condition or procedure

• Radiculitis
  • Spinal Compression Fracture
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Pump Implant

"Cherith Zorbas obtained a BS in Psychology from George Mason University and worked as a research specialist for several years before deciding to pursue a career in nursing. At that point, she moved to North Carolina and obtained a BS in Nursing fr...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Pain Management (Nurse Practitioner)

Duke University

Cherith Zorbas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cherith Zorbas

4.1

Cherith Zorbas?
Cherith Zorbas' Performance
What People Say About Cherith Zorbas, FNP-BC
She is kind and caring. Always gives me ideas on how to manage and has a wonderful bedside manor. I would highly recommend her
×Post a ResponseAre you Cherith Zorbas, FNP-BC?
I have been going to her for a little over a year and a half now and she is amazing. She always listens to the patient, she cares about your concerns, and if there are issues that need to be addressed, she is knowledgeable about how correct them. Her personality is great for patients and I strongly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cherith Zorbas, FNP-BC?
Great !! She is always very profession and yet she is very easy to talk to about any issues I am dealing with. The office is clean and the staff is friendly. She gives me cortisone injections in my knee and I never feel a thing. I would recommend her to my family and friends. Dana Woodbridge VA
×Post a ResponseAre you Cherith Zorbas, FNP-BC?
Aweful! Like many other "doctors and nurses" she now likes to quote the CDC guidelines and present them as law! Knowing most patients don't know any better she is quick to present a caring honest face then abruptly lower or discontinue treatment all together despite having more than sufficient evidence of severe pain and discomfort tied to chronic illness. In my case she didn't like that I was educated enough to challenge her so she claimed I violated my pain management contract citing some anomaly in urine screen over six month before without providing a shred of evidence, reference to another practice or the required 30 day notice. Nothing. She should lose her license, she has no ethical or moral values and only sees patients as $$$.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cherith Zorbas, FNP-BC?
I have been seeing Cherith for over a year and have been very impressed since the beginning. She never rushes through an appointment and takes time to listen – she has excellent bedside manner. Though I only see her for my back and neck related issues, she was helpful when I was suffering from other medical issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cherith Zorbas, FNP-BC?
A wonderful physician with a kind and sincere manner. for those of us for whom medical treatment is a continuous process, having a medical professional who demonstrates understanding as well as empathy is rare. I would like to let her (and everyone else) know that she continues to improve my life, and I would recommend her to any patient in need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cherith Zorbas, FNP-BC?
Cherith is an attentive, empathetic, and knowledgeable professional. She really cares about her patients and it shows. I had a tight schedule one day and arrived about 45 minutes early for a visit. Cherith saw me in the parking lot on her way to lunch, turned around, and saw me on the spot. Simply the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cherith Zorbas, FNP-BC?
Amazing. Cherith is a compassionate, caring, warm professional. She is always attentive to your needs and makes herself available to her patients needs. I would not hesitate to refer my family, friends to Cherith. R. Knee
×Post a ResponseAre you Cherith Zorbas, FNP-BC?

How was your experience with Cherith Zorbas?