Chelsea Gernak

Dietetics •  Female • Age 28

Chelsea Gernak

Medical Weight Loss Center Of Harrisburg, LLC

2200 Dover Rd Harrisburg, PA 17112

Chelsea Gernak is a Dietitian in Harrisburg, PA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Chelsea Gernak to book an appointment.

Chelsea Gernak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Chelsea Gernak

Chelsea Gernak?
Chelsey is so easy to work with and confide in. She is honest and genuine. She understands that every plan needs to be tailored for that patient and doesn't try to make you fit in a mold. She's positive, direct and my biggest cheerleader!!!
Sally M. – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
Chelsea has been working with me since Oct 2019 she is very professional and easy to talk to. I have been doing very well with my program and seeing very good results, I highly reccomend her she's the BEST!!!
EG – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
She was very friendly and welcoming to me as a new patient. She was insightful and helped me when I thought I wasn’t doing as well as she thought I was. She put things in a better perspective for me. She is very positive love working with her!
Tonya Kirkpatrick – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
I have been seeing her most of the time and she is great. Always has a great suggestion for any issues.
Luna E Velez – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
Chelsea has been really easy to work with. She makes me feel comfortable and doesn't pass judgement if something isn't working for me -- she just helps to come up with a better plan. I enjoy meeting with her monthly and appreciate her guidance. Highly recommend.
KLH – Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
Chelsea is GREAT! From Day 1, she has been nothing but friendly & understanding. She's made me feel comfortable, and confident. When I was completely defeated, she showed me that I can push through and reach my goals!
Mandi M. – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
Chelsea is super supportive and easy to talk to. She has given me great encouragement on my weight loss journey so far
Bryden McCurdy – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
Chelsea continues to offer insightful and helpful ways to better manage my weight. She is friendly and easy to talk to.
DCS – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
I love her positive attitude, and her beautiful spirit. Chelsea is details and made me feel like WE got this.
Annetta Chase – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
I have been very pleased so far. Chelsea and staff are very helpful and friendly. They listen to your questions and concerns and help you solve your questions. I highly recommend their office.
Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
Visit was good. They make sure i have a complete understanding of what needs to be done and are very friendly. They give you charts of what to eat and explain how to meal prep
George frederick – Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
I am so pleased that Chelsea is working with me on my weight loss journey. She always has a positive attitude and encouragement. Also, the entire staff are wonderful and always have a pleasant attitude.
Patricia – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
I'm so happy to be working with Chelsea on my weight loss journey. She is always willing to listen and offer suggestions to help me. Also, the whole staff are very pleasant when I come into the office for my appointment.
Patricia – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
I have be lucky enough to spend the past few years with Chelsea. I wouldn't want anyone else in my corner helping me with my weight loss journey. She is attentive and cares very much about my personal well being. I like that she has allowed me to contact her through email any time with questions or advice. I highly recommend her as well as the Weight Loss Center of Harrisburg. The staff is always positive and friendly.
Carla Polly in Camp Hill, PA – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
Chelsea is great! She listens and gives option and ideas to keep me on track!
Julia in Harrisburg, PA – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
Love Chelsea…friendly and helpful. She actually listens!
Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
my visit with Chelsea was amazing. Chelsea explained very precisely everything thing I need to do about eating more healthy and exercising. Everyone was so polite in the office. I will continue to visit her once a month.
Apr 11, 2019
Awesome dietician!
PA – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
Extremely happy with care given to me by Chelsea. She listens to concerns and answers questions with great knowledge
Sandy in Lititz , PA – Dec 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?
I have lost 56 lbs. on my journey so far with Chelsea. She is my biggest cheerleader offering encouragement and positive reinforcements. Love the pointers and menu suggestions.
NMZ in Shermans Dale, PA – Oct 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Chelsea Gernak?

How was your experience with Chelsea Gernak?

I graduated from West Chester University with a Bachelors of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics in May 2015.

I have been working in the field since my graduation in 2015. I worked in clinical dietetics, food service, and weight management...

• Dietetics