Dr. Chas Frey, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male

Dr. Frey

Dr. Chas Frey, DPT is a physical therapist in Dundee, MI. He specializes in physical therapy.

Make an appointment

Dr. Frey accepts

Dr. Frey accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Medicaid
Molina Healthcare
Principal Financial Group
Priority Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Frey treats your condition or procedure

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Total Hip Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement
  • Trigger Point Therapy

My approach to care is to treat each patient as their own individual person. I believe that each individual is hand crafted with unique characteristics. Because of these unique characteristics, I do not focus all my attention on musculoskeletal or ne...

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Frey?
Dr. Frey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Chas Frey, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Frey was amazing. I could barely put my socks on in the morning due to sciatica pain. His thorough evaluation along with his treatment regimen had me pain free within a month of therapy. He was very professional, and genuinely passionate about helping people achieve their goals of therapy. I would highly recommend Dr. Frey to anyone looking for relief regardless of the injury. Thank you again Dr. Frey!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Chas is the best therapist ever! He is so kind and really knows what he is doing. He got so excited for me when I made improvements on my leg. My ACL felt better after the first few visits and he does a good job of telling me the next steps and what each exercise does for me. He also has a good sense of humor and is easy to talk to. 20/10 recommend!!! P.S. He smells really good too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
I would highly recommend Dr. Frey to anyone in the Dundee area looking for a PT that really cares about his patients. He's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
If you are ready for some amazing results from surgery, injury or pain then consider choosing Dr. Frey to help you make it happen. If you believe it cannot happen, he will show you that it can. If you have doubt or fear, he will work diligently to remove them both. If it is confidence you lack, your worries are over because he has far more than enough confidence for the both of you to see you through to recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Chas is hands down an AWESOME Physical Therapist and probably one of the greatest people I’ve ever met!!!! I had to do Vestibular Therapy and he was super nice and incredibly helpful to me. He is smart and he knows what he’s doing. Chas and the Athetico crew made my recovery better and way more fun than I ever thought physical therapy could be. I highly recommend Chas he is an AWESOME DUDE and he Always made my day better when I came into physical therapy. I cannot recommend him enough!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Chas is awesome along with all of the athletico crew. I would 100 percent recommend every one to come here. Chas helped me improve so much and I thank him so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
My PT experience was positive and rewarding. This was my 1st physical therapy. It was hard at times so I'm glad the results were noticeable to keep me working and progressing. Chas is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and caring. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, yet professional. The staff all seem to know who you are, making it warm and personal. They are very patient and kind, and give all the time you need to advance and improve.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
I would highly recommend Dr. Frey "Chas" for physical therapy. I came in with extreme ankle pain from chronic tendinitis. He is both professional and easy going during therapy, inspiring motivation to maintain his techniques each day outside of therapy. I have completed my therapy today and am able to return to my daily 3 mile walk with my wife with no pain. It was a great experience!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Chas was a great listener and helped me improve with my pain level and range of motion with my shoulder. Chas always asked with each step if I was okay and how I was feeling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Chaz worked with me after I sprained my ankle. He was the one out of Hospitals and seeing a Specialist that right away figured out what was causing the pain in my ankle. The bone that was supposed to be moving when I flexed my foot was locked. He adjusted it 3 times in 3 visits and now its doing great. He was very good to work with. Very kind and pushed me to get the strength back in my ankle. I would go back to him if I ever injured myself again, but hopefully that will not happen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
He is an amazing PT! My son has seen a lot of PTs in the past and he is by far the best. Great bedside manner and great at his job. My son showed such improvement from day 1 to his end date! Thank you!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Dr. Frey is that unusual provider who is able to combine top-notch professionalism with warmth and friendliness. He is respectful, knowledgeable, and completely focused on the patient as a unique individual. I cannot recommend him highly enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Chas was an amazing therapist, very aware of the latest treatments and mechanics of my specific injury. He is very motivating and kind, which made me push through and commit to my recovery. When I walked in to Athletico I could barely stand, within one month of therapy with Chas I am pain free and walking normally. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Athletico was very professional and I felt as if they tailored my therapy to my personal needs. Their willingness to schedule appointments that met my needs was beyond what I had expected. The therapists and assistants were very well trained and easy to work with. I would use Athletico again if needed and would reccomend them to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Frey?

Compare Providers