Dr. Chas Frey, DPT

Physical Therapy •  Male

Dr. Frey

Athletico Physical Therapy

119 Waterstradt Commerce Dr Ste 1 Dundee, MI 48131

Dr. Chas Frey, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Dundee, MI. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Frey to book an appointment.

Dr. Frey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Frey

Dr. Frey?
  • Appointment scheduling (33)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (33)
  • Listened & answered questions (33)
  • Long wait times (20)
Almost back to normal...therapy went well,and I will continue to do the exercises at home. So thankful for all the help,and tips from Chas,and the staff. They all work good together,and is a pleasant environment..
Margi Motylinski – Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Very professional and courteous. Also explained in detail what he believed what was wrong with me instead of using a broad term that could mean several different things. Thx
Wayne R Boron – Sep 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Chas is personable and caring. He really did an outstanding job finding the problem and treating.
Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
I came in to Athletico in a walker and in extreme back pain with 5 bulging disk and that is where I met Chas. He was very patient with me and took my training very slowly. He listened to me and adjusted my treatments according to my progress. It took 4 long months going 3 times a week but I am now back on my feet again standing tall and back at work. He did an excellent job and would highly recommend him. I can't say enough good things about him but I was thoroughly satisfied.
MMason – Jul 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Dr Chas Frey has the 3 "P's" cover. Very Professional, Polite and Personable. Having a full knee replacement he spent many hours working on my rehab both at the clinic and things to do at home. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone that needs rehab.
Verna Laking – Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
He was a GREAT help to me. After spending years with a continual headache due to injury to my neck, he was able to get me complete relief after just a couple of visits. The exercises he gave me to continue at home will be very helpful in maintaining the strenght of my neck and shoulder muscles so that I should never have those headaches again. Very caring and concerned for me as an individual. The entire staff was caring a ready to help each other in making the client/patient as comfortable as possible. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this office.
Dawn Thomason – May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Dr. Frey at Athletico in Dundee was hands down the best Physical Therapist I have ever had. He and all the staff there took a very personal as well as professional approach to my treatments. He asked for my opinion on how hard I wanted to work and really listened. Can’t say enough good things. Chas, Crystal, Todd, Katie, Amanda, Thanks for everything.
RG – Apr 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
I absolutely would recommend Dr. Frey. He is very attentive, explains everything that he is doing and why. Worked with me closely to make sure that I was getting what I needed from the the work that we were doing. I have never had such a good experience with PT as I did with Chas and plan to share my experience with anyone that is interested.
Barbara Farr – Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Excellent communication skills, really listened and asked questions during intake. Worked out an excellent plan and made sure that I was comfortable performing the stretches. Also willing to modify to fit my pain threshold each day. Provided a plan to continue stretches once we finished working together. Plus, a great personality to work with, would highly recommend!
Michelle G. – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
The entire rehab process with Chas was first class. He interviewed me and got to understand my surgery and put a concise plant together. He was always ready to answer any questions and worked with me so I clearly understood and therefor met my goals. He provided a continuing program for me to follow as I completed my PT at Athletico. I have recommended Chas to two of my friends planning their rehab, and will continue to do offer recommendations to others.
DW – Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
My previous review only showed 4 stars for Dr Chas Frey. I am sure I selected 5 stars for him because I wouldn’t give him any less. Chas is an excellent physical therapist he is Very caring, knowledgeable and encouraging. I highly recommend him and the staff at Athletico in Dundee.
Lori Briggs – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
I wholeheartedly endorse Dr. Chas Frey, Physical Therapist. He is a compassionate therapist who diligently pursues a course of exercises and manipulations specially designed for his patients. I found the gradual introduction of exercises to be carefully planned and wholly appropriate as they led to improved flexibility and much-desired relief. Briefly stated, my life is now better, and I am thankful! I especially appreciated the concern Chas expressed for me by asking how I was doing throughout the duration of each session. His genuine concern was both reassuring and comforting to me. I applaud Athletico for hiring Chas and the other therapists and staff who attended to my needs. Like Chas, everyone was cheerful, thoughtful, and helpful.
John Schott – Oct 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
I had a total knee replacement on June 26th and recently completed six weeks of physical therapy with Dr. Chas Frey. I found Chas to be professional, knowledgeable, and very supportive. I especially appreciated his positive attitude and encouraging words during my PT sessions. When my outpatient therapy was done, Chas suggested exercises and shared helpful tips on how to continue my rehab at home. If in need of physical therapy, I highly recommend Dr. Chas Frey and the great staff at Athletico Physical Therapy in Dundee MI
Julie Gephart/Dundee – Sep 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Chas is an excellent therapist and a wonderful person. He made me feel comfortable and at ease on day one of my therapy. He truly cares about you as a person and wants you to feel better. When I started therapy I was in a lot of pain and it was very painful to walk. After several treatments I can honestly say I am pain free and can walk without pain thanks to Chas professional and passionate care. i would recommend Chas and Athletico Physical Therapy to anyone.
Judy – Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
I would highly recommend Chas , he was excellent with my child , explains his plan of treatment , is respectful and has a very welcoming presence , making the experience easier on my child. I was confident he had my child’s best interest as first priority. He will be first pick in the future if needed.
Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
I cannot speak highly enough of Chas. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field but has a great Manor about him and really helped me understand my injury to my shoulder and how we were going to get me back to full health. With his guidance I feel great again and even when we were done with treatment he had an at home program for me to continue to strengthen my shoulder. Great professional and person.
Craig – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Excellent first experience with PT. I came to Athletico because of a pain I felt in my left arm. Chas is an absolute amazing physical therapist He answered all my questions and was extremely patient and knowledgeable.Chas Erica,Crystal,Alex and the rest of the staff were always super friendly and upbeat, and they made the whole experience enjoyable. It was also incredibly easy to reschedule appointments when things came up.My arm feels so much better now thanks to this group of wonderful people, and I would highly recommend this location to anyone.
Leona Begin – Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Top notch facility with very caring and professional staff. Hands down the best physical therapy experience I have had. Thanks Chas Frey, PT for a very successful experience!
Jen B – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Dr. Frey was amazing. I could barely put my socks on in the morning due to sciatica pain. His thorough evaluation along with his treatment regimen had me pain free within a month of therapy. He was very professional, and genuinely passionate about helping people achieve their goals of therapy. I would highly recommend Dr. Frey to anyone looking for relief regardless of the injury. Thank you again Dr. Frey!
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?
Chas is the best therapist ever! He is so kind and really knows what he is doing. He got so excited for me when I made improvements on my leg. My ACL felt better after the first few visits and he does a good job of telling me the next steps and what each exercise does for me. He also has a good sense of humor and is easy to talk to. 20/10 recommend!!! P.S. He smells really good too!
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chas Frey, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Frey?

My approach to care is to treat each patient as their own individual person. I believe that each individual is hand crafted with unique characteristics. Because of these unique characteristics, I do not focus all my attention on musculoskeletal or ne...Read more

• Physical Therapy