Charlotte Michie, LCSW

Charlotte Michie, LCSW

Psychotherapy  ·
Female  ·
Charlotte Michie, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Cary, NC. She specializes in psychotherapy, clinical social work, and more.Read her story

875 Walnut St Ste 300

Cary, NC 27511

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Charlotte Michie

Charlotte Michie's bio

This content was provided by Charlotte Michie "I have been practicing psychotherapy in Cary, NC for the past 15 years. I work only with adults (18 years and older). Prior to working as a therapist, I was part owner in a small software development company with my husband. I have been a trainer, public relations officer, a Management Organizational and Development Specialist, a secretary and have held other positions. I have had training in Transactional Analysis, cognitive behavioral therapy, addictions such as gambling/alcohol/drug abuse, PAIRS training for couples and many other approaches. I have found working with people with any kind of addiction that the spiritual aspect needs to be addressed. I have a strong faith in God and my approach is one of Christianity. However, if the person does not want to discuss the spiritual I respect their position. I feel that I was called to do this type of work and I enjoy working with others. I began this type of work late in my career which I think makes me uniquely qualified because of all the life experience I have had in so many different professions. I endeavor to be patient, listen respectfully and offer encouragement where appropriate."

This content was provided by Charlotte Michie "I work to provide a trusting and safe environment to help you explore your thoughts, beliefs and feelings.  What you have to say is very important to me and I put my full attention on what you are presenting to me.  My job is not to fix you. Through discussions the person usually comes to what they want to change and together we formulate a plan. I believe that being respectful, truthful and kind is what helps the most in emotional healing."

• Psychotherapy
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Charlotte Michie does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• North Carolina State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Dorothea Dix Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Kaiser Permanante
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997

Charlotte Michie has no awards or honors listed.

Charlotte Michie has no media or publications listed.

Charlotte Michie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Charlotte Michie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Charlotte Michie's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Charlotte Michie

Charlotte Michie?
Charlotte Michie's Performance

How was your experience with Charlotte Michie?