Charlotte Mathis, PA-C

Charlotte Mathis, PA-C

Family Medicine  |
Female

Contact provider for availability

Charlotte Mathis, PA-C, MPAS is a certified physician assistant specializing in family medicine. Charlotte combines exceptional, evidence-based medicine with an empathetic approach to patient care. She places a high priority on ensuring patients understand their diagnoses, its causes and treatments, so they can actively participate in their care. She also encourages her patients to set wellness goals that they can work together to achieve.

Franciscan Medical Clinic - Port Orchard

451 SW Sedgwick Rd Ste 110

Port Orchard, WA 98367

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Charlotte Mathis

Charlotte Mathis does not have any board certifications listed.

• Geriatric Diseases

• Sports Physical Examination
  • Travel Physical Examination
  • Vaccination
  • Well Woman Health Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• James Madison University
    Medical School | Graduated

Charlotte Mathis has no awards or honors listed.

Charlotte Mathis has no media or publications listed.

Charlotte Mathis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Charlotte Mathis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Charlotte Mathis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Charlotte Mathis to family and friends
2.6
Charlotte Mathis' Performance
    GOOD
She has been excellent every time I've seen her. Very knowledgeable and caring. I've requested to have her as my primary as I trust her ability so much.
Gig Harbor, WA |
She did not care to listen to my experiences or attempt to help me find a solution to reoccurring pain.. When I asked questions, she became very patronizing and told me to seek advice from other specialists. She brought up two doctors who might be able to help me with my problem, but could neither remember their names or numbers. I am disappointed and frustrated that I had to pay with money and my time for such a disheartening and pointless visit.
in Bremerton, WA |
I thought she was pleasant. She is direct and to the point but not in a rude way. It seemed to me she cared about my problem even though I needed to be seen by a specialist there want much she could do but she did what she could to help. I thought she was genuin, nice and humble as she asked a more experienced Dr and didn't simply rely on her own opinion. I've seen many proud Dr and that's a turn off. Humility is a good and rear quality theses days. I only had one visit with her but she's good.
in Port Orchard WA |
Charlotte Mathis is rude, officious, COLD, and totally devoid of personality! She should not be dealing with the public. Charlotte Mathis may have passed all the required tests to be a P.A., but she gets upset if you don't answer questions to match her pre-determined answers, and she cannot explain what she does tell you about your health --- saying the doctor will have to explain this to you. After the exam, she left the room without saying good-bye, hope your surgery goes well, etc...
Have you seen Charlotte Mathis, PA-C?
Are you Charlotte Mathis?

Visit Charlotte Mathis

Not Accepting New Patients
Charlotte Mathis accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Charlotte Mathis has admitting privileges

St. Anthony Hospital
11567 Canterwood Blvd NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98332

More Family Practitioners like Charlotte Mathis at Franciscan Medical Clinic - Port Orchard