Dr. Charles Wanio, PHD

PsychotherapyMale

Psychotherapy

Dr. Charles Wanio, PHD is a Psychotherapist in Boca Raton, FL. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Charles Wanio, PHD

C. Paul Wanio, Ph.D., LMFT, LMHC

2200 NW Corporate Blvd Ste 300 Boca Raton, FL 33431
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Wanio treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Wanio's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Dr. Wanio accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Wanio has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(561) 251-0202Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Wanio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wanio

Dr Wanio was my 3rd therapist. I was conflict avoidant, defensive, and needed help in being more open and vulnerable. Other therapists told me what to do. Dr Wanio taught me how to recognize these feelings coming on and decide how to deal with them before they led to fight or flight. Huge difference. His approach and insight has helped me improve my marriage. Highly recommend.
Nov 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Wanio, PHD?
We used Dr. Wanio for Marriage counseling, and it is the second time in 25 years we have needed his counseling. Dr. Wanio is an excellent therapist and was able to work with us to repair our relationship. He is warm and friendly and the kind of guy you want to spend more time with. He has a great sense of humor and uses it appropriately in order to diffuse seemingly tense or uncomfortable situations. He never ever rushed a session and never made us feel like we were wasting our time. He gave us excellent communication techniques that really helped in our relationship. One session he surprised us and said "Ok, you two committed to 2 hours together tonight for therapy, plus the cost of therapy, instead, I want you to go on a fun date, and next week you will tell me about it." It was such a surprise but we wound up having an amazing evening. We highly recommend Dr. Wanio for every couple who may be experiencing a challenging time. Do not give up on each other! Invest in your relationship.
ADB – Jan 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Wanio, PHD?
I have been in and out of therapy multiple times in my life, and Dr. Wanio has exceeded my expectations in so many ways. I would say I connected well to his sense of humor and intertwining of personal stories to help me really understand my own issues on a different level. I was also impressed with Dr. Wanio's use of so many therapy modalities. It wasn't just talking therapy, or DBT therapy, or IFS therapy, it was a combination of whatever worked best during that particular visit. Probably the best part of my overall therapy experience with Dr. Wanio, and I know this probably sounds weird to say, but I was so happy it actually ended. I feel with so many therapists, months and years pass by and little progress is made. I would say after 6 months of weekly meetings, he actually was the one who said to me that he felt I was in a good place, and that I didn't need to continue, and if I have any issues I should reach out. He also sends me supportive emails every now and then. He is Awesome!
Gary B – Jan 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Wanio, PHD?
Dr. Wanio combines caring, knowledge, humor and skill to make him an effective, relatable therapist. He has helped me tremendously in coping with relationship issues as well as improving the way I deal with stress and anxiety. I would not hesitate to recommend him.
Larry – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Wanio, PHD?
I saw Dr. Wanio for couples counseling and individual psychotherapy. Dr. Wanio is incredibly intelligent and insightful, giving me practical tools that I can use for the rest of my life. I am grateful for my time with him and highly recommend him to any couple and to people looking to learn more about themselves.
Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Wanio, PHD?
I have seen Paul Wanio many times for my anxiety/PTSD over the last few years. I can't even begin to explain in words how helpful he has been for me. He is a knowledgeable, caring, and patient professional who truly cares about his patients. Paul focuses on the whole person to bring true healing.
PL in Boca Raton, FL – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Wanio, PHD?
We have long recommended our friends to C. Paul Wanio. We have known Paul for many years and he has always been a valuable, caring resource. His perspective on life and matters of the heart, in my opinion, is unique. Paul cares and he consistently advocates for reasonable and beneficial goals, both for individuals seeking guidance and for couples looking to resolve specific issues.
Mar 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Wanio, PHD?
C. Paul Wanio helped my husband and I when we were having troubles early in our relationship. We just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. He's the best. Funny, warm, kind, and wise. A therapist you can trust.
Deerfield Beach – Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Wanio, PHD?
Dr Wanio is the best . He cares about he's patients and goes out of he's way to make you feel comfortable.
Zeny Ortiz in West Palm Beach,FL – Jun 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Wanio, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wanio?