Charles Wanio, LMHC

Charles Wanio
Telehealth services available

C. Paul Wanio, Ph.D., LMFT, LMHC

2200 Nw Corporate Blvd Ste 300 Boca Raton, FL 33431

Charles Wanio, LMHC is a Psychotherapist in Boca Raton, FL. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Charles Wanio to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychotherapists in your area

"Whether you are depressed, anxious or having difficulties in a relationship, you are taking a step forward. As a psychotherapist for over 30 years, I will help you make sense of your situation, work through the barriers ho..."

- Charles Wanio, LMHC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Charles Wanio treats your condition or procedure

Charles Wanio's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Charles Wanio accepts most major insurance plans.

Charles Wanio has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(561) 251-0202Find providers who accept this insurance

Charles Wanio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Charles Wanio

Charles Wanio

We used Dr. Wanio for Marriage counseling, and it is the second time in 25 years we have needed his counseling. Dr. Wanio is an excellent therapist and was able to work with us to repair our relationship. He is warm and friendly and the kind of guy you want to spend more time with. He has a great sense of humor and uses it appropriately in order to diffuse seemingly tense or uncomfortable situations. He never ever rushed a session and never made us feel like we were wasting our time. He gave us excellent communication techniques that really helped in our relationship. One session he surprised us and said "Ok, you two committed to 2 hours together tonight for therapy, plus the cost of therapy, instead, I want you to go on a fun date, and next week you will tell me about it." It was such a surprise but we wound up having an amazing evening. We highly recommend Dr. Wanio for every couple who may be experiencing a challenging time. Do not give up on each other! Invest in your relationship.
ADB – Jan 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Charles Wanio, LMHC?
I have been in and out of therapy multiple times in my life, and Dr. Wanio has exceeded my expectations in so many ways. I would say I connected well to his sense of humor and intertwining of personal stories to help me really understand my own issues on a different level. I was also impressed with Dr. Wanio's use of so many therapy modalities. It wasn't just talking therapy, or DBT therapy, or IFS therapy, it was a combination of whatever worked best during that particular visit. Probably the best part of my overall therapy experience with Dr. Wanio, and I know this probably sounds weird to say, but I was so happy it actually ended. I feel with so many therapists, months and years pass by and little progress is made. I would say after 6 months of weekly meetings, he actually was the one who said to me that he felt I was in a good place, and that I didn't need to continue, and if I have any issues I should reach out. He also sends me supportive emails every now and then. He is Awesome!
Gary B – Jan 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Charles Wanio, LMHC?
Dr. Wanio combines caring, knowledge, humor and skill to make him an effective, relatable therapist. He has helped me tremendously in coping with relationship issues as well as improving the way I deal with stress and anxiety. I would not hesitate to recommend him.
Larry – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Charles Wanio, LMHC?
I saw Dr. Wanio for couples counseling and individual psychotherapy. Dr. Wanio is incredibly intelligent and insightful, giving me practical tools that I can use for the rest of my life. I am grateful for my time with him and highly recommend him to any couple and to people looking to learn more about themselves.
Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Charles Wanio, LMHC?
I have seen Paul Wanio many times for my anxiety/PTSD over the last few years. I can't even begin to explain in words how helpful he has been for me. He is a knowledgeable, caring, and patient professional who truly cares about his patients. Paul focuses on the whole person to bring true healing.
PL in Boca Raton, FL – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Charles Wanio, LMHC?
We have long recommended our friends to C. Paul Wanio. We have known Paul for many years and he has always been a valuable, caring resource. His perspective on life and matters of the heart, in my opinion, is unique. Paul cares and he consistently advocates for reasonable and beneficial goals, both for individuals seeking guidance and for couples looking to resolve specific issues.
Mar 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Charles Wanio, LMHC?
C. Paul Wanio helped my husband and I when we were having troubles early in our relationship. We just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. He's the best. Funny, warm, kind, and wise. A therapist you can trust.
Deerfield Beach – Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Charles Wanio, LMHC?
Dr Wanio is the best . He cares about he's patients and goes out of he's way to make you feel comfortable.
Zeny Ortiz in West Palm Beach,FL – Jun 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Charles Wanio, LMHC?

How was your experience with Charles Wanio?
Provider explaining information to patient