Dr. Charles Nguyen, DC

Dr. Charles Nguyen, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Charles Nguyen, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Redondo Beach, CA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Read his story

403 N Pacific Coast Hwy Ste 201

Redondo Beach, CA 90277

Learn about Dr. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Nguyen "In 1992, that was the year that my journey as a healthcare provider began. In September of that year, that was when I made the all important decision to apply to Chiropractic School. After getting accepted to Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles, as I successfully matriculated through their curriculum, I eventually earned my Doctorate of Chiropractic in April of 1996. Immediately after earning my degree, I began to prepare for my national and state board exams in which I passed them all by December of 1997. So in January of 1998, that was the year in which I literally "scraped" up as much money as I could to open Gold Coast Chiropractic Clinic in the city of Oxnard, California. After living my dream as a practicing chiropractor, by the end of 1999, that was the time that I was beginning to experience my burning desire to accomplish so much more "intellectually". So after a very long and exhaustive process, along with consulting with my family, I decided that I would challenge myself on a higher level by applying for medical school. However, by that time, I had built up my practice to approximately 1000 patients or so, what was I to do with them. I just couldn't pack up my belongings and "get out of Dodge". These were my loyal patients who were dependent on me to relieve their pain and help them lead better lifestyles. I had to come up with a viable plan and quick. That was when I decided that I was not only going to do something to benefit my patients, but also benefit a dear friend and colleague of mine from chiropractic school, Dr. Kalani Jose. My plan was to load up approximately 1000 viable patient charts into cardboard boxes and drive them over to the office where Dr. Kalani was just starting his career as I literally said, "here man, please take care of them and they will take care of you". It was a win-win situation for me as I ventured off to medical school a happy and fulfilled human being knowing that deep down, I did something to make the lives of other around me better. By January of 2000, I was a full-time medical student studying as hard as I ever had in my entire life. This was certainly the challenge that I was looking for alright. After many more sleepless nights. by April of 2005, I had successfully graduated from the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine with my Doctorate of Medicine. Knowing that I had to prepare for my board exams, I utilized all that I've learned within the previous 5 years, by 2008, I had successfully passed my all the required board exams to apply for any medical residency of my choosing. However, I knew that my resume needed an "eye catcher" and so how was I to accomplish this feat? My solution was to volunteer my services to a needy, underserved populace that could benefit from my knowledge, training and skills. So in 2008, I packed my things and jumped on a plane to travel to the remote province of Batangas, Philippines to work at an Adult/Children Behavioral/Recovery Center as the Assistant Clinical for Resident Development where my main duties and responsibilities were to aid the Clinical Director in running the Clinical Department. By December of 2011, I felt it was the right time to return to California to continue my journey in being a medical resident. But as fate would have it, that was the time that God had brought a beautiful, smart and charming young lady into my life by the name of Isabel. After dating for 2 years and growing closer each day, by August of 2013, The single most wonderful gift from the Lord was introduced into my life in the form of a beautiful, smart, and loving baby boy. Isabel and I decided to name him Bryan James Nguyen. As you could imagine, with these latest life developments, my medical ambitions have been put off for now as I had to learn to become a father and a provider fast. Th only way that I knew how was to practice as a chiropractor due to the fact that I was already licensed in California. And that is my story "

This content was provided by Dr. Nguyen "Being a physician with a dual doctorate (M.D., D.C.) background, it has provided me with the opportunity to provide a service that will differentiate me from other healthcare providers. My unique approach to the practice and delivery of healthcare is that I'll comprehensively incorporate all of my knowledge that I've accumulated from both curriculum's thereby allowing to perform a detailed investigation of every anatomical and physiological system of the human body to identify the system or process or that is in the state of DYS-EASE.

Once I've localized the abnormality, I can begin the process of normalization of these processes thereby allowing these naturally occurring processes to function at their optimal capacity without any physiological interruption or adverse stimuli. I personally believe that this is the ideal method to practice healthcare as it tends to satisfy the three components of any effective strategy. "Practical, Logical and Universal" "

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Occupational Medicine
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Nguyen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of Southern California
  • Kingston Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • St Agnes Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Nguyen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nguyen has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nguyen to family and friends
based on 2 total reviews
Dr. Nguyen's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Charles Nguyen, DC?
Are you Dr. Nguyen?