Dr. Charles Munday, DC

Dr. Charles Munday, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Charles Munday, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Lakeland, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Read his story

6645 N Socrum Loop Rd

Lakeland, FL 33809

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • PHCS

Learn about Dr. Munday

Dr. Munday's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Munday "Dr. Charles Munday was first introduced to chiropractic care at the age of 12. He suffered with back pain and asthma which was greatly helped by the natural, holistic approach of chiropractic care. He decided at a young age that he too would like to help people naturally without the use of drugs or surgery. Dr. Munday went to Texas Chiropractic College and graduated in 1988. He has practiced here in Lakeland since 1990. Dr. Munday takes pride in offering chiropractic care in a professional, relaxing and caring atmosphere. The staff at Munday Chiropractic Clinic takes pride in helping patients feel at home by providing friendly care. We at Munday Chiropractic Clinic also know how important your time is and we strive to run a very efficient practice with little to no waiting times and the ability to see new patients the same or next day in most cases. We truly understand how your pain can put a quick stop in your tracks and the importance of quick pain relief. Our competent insurance billing department will file your insurance claims to your insurance company and will assist you with quick and accurate answers to any of your financial questions. We are providers for most all of the major insurance companies, including Aetna, Blue Cross, Cigna, United Health Care, and others. We treat neck and back pain, arm and leg pain, headaches, disc problems, auto accident injuries, and work injuries. Munday Chiropractic Clinc also has on site x-ray capabilities, massage therapy services, and acupuncture care."

This content was provided by Dr. Munday "My mission is to provide excellent care in a professional, clean, up-to-date office staffed with caring and friendly para-professionals.We focus on providing only care that is necessary, no more, no less. I believe once a patient is feeling better, they don't need to return for any additional care unless they experience future pain or discomfort."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Massage Therapy

Dr. Munday does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• University Of South Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Texas Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Munday has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Munday has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Munday does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Munday and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Munday's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Munday to family and friends
Dr. Munday Says:

Dear Valued Patient,

Thanks for leaving your review and comments about my practice. We strive to provide you with excellent care and service. If you are satisfied with your experience here at my office, please tell your friends, family, and co-workers. if for any reason you are not satisfied, please discuss the issue at hand directly with me.

Dr. Munday, D.C.

Dr. Munday's Performance
in Polk City, FL |
I look forward to my monthly appointment, the staff is always pleasant and seems to care about my well being.
in Lakeland, Fl |
Dr Munday and his staff have been great. They have worked to make me better and I recommend them to my friends and family. If I ever need I chiropractor he is now the only one my wife and I will go to see.
My whole family goes there (husband, parents, grandparents). I even make the 45 minute drive from Bartow.
in Lakeland, FL |
Confident that the pleasant staff will properly address my needs. Currently on a bi-weekly massage routine to prevent any serious concerns as well as muscular relief. Whenever I have had severe neck, shoulder or lower back pain over the span of the past six years, Dr Munday has cured that in a very short period of time. He is the best!
in Lakeland, FL |
Dr. Munday truly cares about his patients! He goes above and beyond for his patients even calling them after hours about their medical needs and coming in on a Saturday to treat an individual with extreme back pain. He is a kind and honest doctor who only wants the best for his patients!
in Lakeland, FL |
Have never been to a chiropractor before but was in great pain 10 months ago. Ortho surgeons couldn't fix the problem which wasn't ready for surgery. Meds and injections didn't help. Through research and recommendations I tried Dr. Munday. He and his staff are awesome! Bedside manner is great. He gets to know you as a person and provided the care I required to radically reduce my pain. I skipped appointments for two months due to work travel and my pain increased again, thankfully I'm back!!
in Lakeland, FL |
A few weeks ago I was in such pain that I could hardly walk. After a couple of visits to Dr. Munday, I started to be able to walk without as much pain. Today I am almost pain free, and can walk with hardly any pain at all. I received a very caring experience from Dr. Munday and all of his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Munday, DC?
Are you Dr. Munday?