Dr. Charles Hogan, PSY.D

Individual Counseling ·  Male

Dr. Hogan
20 Chestnut St Ste 7 Needham, MA 02492

Dr. Charles Hogan, PSY.D is an individual counselor in Needham, MA. He specializes in individual counseling, relationship counseling, and more.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Hogan accepts

Dr. Hogan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Blue Care Elect PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts POS
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts PPO
Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health HMO
Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Hogan treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hogan's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Fear of Anger
  • Stress

Dr. Hogan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hogan

Dr. Hogan?
Dr. Hogan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Hogan, PSY.D
I was going through a very difficult situation with my partner this summer for which I sought out therapist to talk through the situation with. After meeting with a different therapist who I felt was judgmental and unhelpful, I was left feeling skeptical of the therapy process. I decided to give it another shot and luckily came across Dr. Hogan. He was able to meet with me on short notice, which I was very grateful for. In dealing with a very sensitive situation, Dr. Hogan was warm, understanding and approached the situation in a neutral, non judgmental manner. He was able to shed light on the situation in a way that helped me to understand it better, as well as empower me to communicate my feelings to my partner when I was feeling unable to do so. Most importantly, the perspective I gained from Dr. Hogan can now be applied to all aspects and relationships in my life, for which I will be eternally grateful for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Hogan, PSY.D?
I found Dr. Hogan by accident and when was in dire need of help during some difficult time in my marriage and struggling communicating with my spouse. Dr. Hogan was able to see us on short notice and accommodated our schedule. My spouse and I have been seeing Dr. Hogan for almost 3 years now and Dr. Hogan has helped us tremendously to communicate better, understand each others concern, and build a stronger family. Dr. Hogan created a very welcoming environment and has provided a lot of meaningful insight.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Hogan, PSY.D?
Dr. Hogan has helped me deal with both work and personal stress. He helped me develop techniques to deal with stress and anxiety. I use them almost daily. My work with him has been a very positive experience. Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Hogan, PSY.D?
My experience with Dr. Hogan has lead to practical insights and strategies for interacting with my spouse during a difficult period in our relationship. I am glad to report that his counseling has helped me to not only identify / understand my best interests but also to have difficult conversations in a safe way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Hogan, PSY.D?
Dr. Hogan is smart, thoughtful and committed to his patient's success. I've known Dr. Hogan for over 10 years now, and am thankful after every visit for insights and guidance. I highly recommend Dr. Hogan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Hogan, PSY.D?
He has been there for me 100% of the time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Hogan, PSY.D?
Dr. Hogan provides wonderful insight through listening, understanding, and perspective to many every day situations. I have truly benefited in a number of areas in my life such as work, personal goals, and relationships.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Hogan, PSY.D?
Dr. Hogan is a very thoughtful listener with keen insight. Dr. Hogan has a unique ability to synthesize a situation presented to him and create a unique analogy with shows without a doubt that he really understands what's happening. Those analogies are sometimes humorous but always helpful in facilitating growth. I am always amazed at how much better I feel after a visit with Dr. Hogan. So many things arise out of those sessions. Sometimes they are clear right away and sometimes it takes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Hogan, PSY.D?
Dr. Hogan is very insightful, objective, caring and effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Hogan, PSY.D?
Dr. Hogan has been tremendously helpful in many ways : First, he is an incredible listener. Secondly, he has increased my understanding of anxiety and has given me strategies for managing it . Third, he has an uncanny way of understanding how situations.. experiences make me feel. As a result, I feel better equipped at handling situations and honestly have an overall much better quality of life. I feel incredibly fortunate to have found a doctor who has been such a great fit for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Hogan, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Hogan?

Problem focused and goal oriented with measured criteria to support improvement in the concerns presented. The style of the treatment is an active dialogue between the therapist and patient.

• Individual Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Relationship Counseling

1989
Massachusetts School Of Professional Psychology
1989

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hogan treats patients.

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average