Dr. Charles Ginsburg, DC

Dr. Charles Ginsburg, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male
Dr. Charles Ginsburg, DC is a chiropractor in Germantown, MD and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic in 2000 and specializes in chiropractic, rehabilitation, and more.Read his story

12401 Middlebrook Rd Ste 190

Germantown, MD 20874

• Anthem
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Ginsburg

Dr. Ginsburg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ginsburg "I am an experienced chiropractor with fifteen years of experience on a wide variety of patients and their conditions. I use a broad range of chiropractic and physical therapy techniques to offer patients conservative treatment of pain and disability. Before studying to be a chiropractor, I worked for nine years doing biochemistry research with clinical applications, so I have a special interest in evidence based care. I am also interested in ergonomics, and will do on site workspace evaluations. I treat athletic injuries, auto injuries, work injuries, arthritic pain as well as unexplained injuries and pain. Please call if you have questions on how I can help you. "

This content was provided by Dr. Ginsburg "I do everything I can to get a patient out of pain as quickly as possible.  If a patient is better served by seeing a different type of doctor, I will refer the patient.  Many patients benefit from cooperative care between MD's and chiropractors, and I have been able to collaborate well with primary care doctors, orthopedists, neurologists and pain management doctors.

When I was first a chiropractic patient, I found it very comforting to be able to understand what exactly was going wrong and how it could be repaired.  I try to precisely explain to patients what is happening, and what needs to be done.

I always encourage patients to ask questions about their condition.  If I do not know the answer, I will tell you that.  If I'm giving my best guess, I will tell you that too.

I believe in giving patients as many tools as possible to help them be free of pain and problems. "

• Chiropractic
  • Physical Therapy
  • Rehabilitation

Dr. Ginsburg does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Physical Rehabilitation
  • Physical Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Vassar College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Worked In Connective Tissue Research At The Boston University School Of Medicine.
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Ginsburg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ginsburg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ginsburg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ginsburg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ginsburg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ginsburg to family and friends
4 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Ginsburg's Performance

Dr. Ginzburg pays a lot of attention to every complaint that the patient has. He takes his time. Explains everything in details. Highly recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0