Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM

Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM

Podiatry  |
Male

Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Glendale, CA. Dr. Blaine II is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center.

Access Podiatry/Wound Care Grp

1510 S Central Ave Ste 120

Glendale, CA 91204

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • LACare

Learn about Dr. Blaine II

See how frequently Dr. Blaine II performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Ankle Sprains and Strains
Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
high

Dr. Blaine II's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Podiatry

Dr. Blaine II does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Hammer Toe
  • Plantar Fasciitis

• Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Blaine II is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Blaine II has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Blaine II has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Blaine II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blaine II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Blaine II's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blaine II to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Blaine II's Performance
Los Alamitos, CA |
I needed to have a splinter removed from my foot. They were able to get me in immediately! Met Dr. Blaine who was fantastic! Great staff too! I now have a new podiatrist I love!
La Puente, CA |
Expert and attentive service. Dr. Blaine is very knowledgeable and reasonable when it comes to treatment and cost. His staff is superb and makes one feel comfortable even when exposing one's most haggard looking feet.
Los Angeles, CA |
This place was great! I showed up late but it was no problem, quick and professional service at all stages. Everyone is super nice AND they solved my ingrown toenail issue. Highly recommended!
Corona, CA |
Dr. Blaine is the best doctor. He is patient and nice and very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Blaine to anyone.
Los Angeles, CA |
I have been Dr. Blaine's patient for many years now. At each visit, he has always taken his time to thoroughly listen and answer all questions/concerns, and treat the foot conditions I came in for. He is an excellent podiatrist and I always recommend him to those with foot problems.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Blaine is a wonderful physician who goes beyond the call of duty to ensure the patient's podiatric needs are met. He often gives discounts to ensure fees are affordable, and he's also a great conversationalist to boot. Overall, I highly recommend Dr. Blaine's office for all your podiatry needs.
Glendale, CA |
I've been coming to Dr. Blaine's office for about 3 months. I had difficulty walking as I developed planters fasciitis and was in great pain. Within a few days most of the pain was gone and I was able to began my walking again. His staff is very helpful and my questions are answered to my satisfaction. Rafa
Los Angeles, CA |
I recently found Dr. Blaine to take over my podiatry care after having surgery for plantar fasciitis release/gastroc recession. I sought his care because I wanted a second opinion with lingering issues I was having in my foot. I'm so glad I found him. I appreciate his hands-on approach in dealing with me and his staff is very friendly as well. Under his care I feel confidebt that I will finally get relief from my painful foot problems.
Lake Elsinore, CA |
Dr. Blaine is awesome! He's very nice and patient. Personable and answers all of your questions. Never keeps me waiting for an appointment.
in Orange |
Dr. Blaine is an extraordinary doctor who goes above and beyond with his work! He is very accommodating and caring, and saved my friend's feet from amputation due to diabetes. The staff as well is amazing and always provides a welcoming atmosphere for patients. No matter where you live, Dr. Blaine has offices all over Southern California and is sure to provide top quality care for your feet!
Gardena, CA |
I use this location to see Dr. Blaine almost weekly. Since I got my temporary orthotics I am now 70% better and will soon be fully recovered! He helped me to understand my insurance benefits and explained it to me before charging it. He also referred me to Dr. Ujick for my back pain and I'm very satisfied with him. The location is very convenient and the office is always welcoming!
Orange, CA |
I love the staffs here. Try friendly! The office is full with all equity one stop office. The doctor is awesome good and patience with all the need you want. Thank you for take good care of my foot. Special thanks to Angela and Maria.
in Verdugo City, CA |
Nice doctor. Good diagnosis and excellent recommendation to clear up the issue. He's great.
Dr. Blaine is amazing! I needed multiple surgeries on both feet, I had a lot of pain before that I thought I simply had to live with but that wasn't the case. Now I have no pain and my feet are a work of art with barely visible hidden scars! Dr. Blaine and his team are very skilled and caring and I'm so thankful I found them! My quality of life is immensely improved thank you Dr. Blaine I'm so very grateful to you!!! Sincerely, A.S.
in Glendale, CA |
I highly recommend Dr. Charles Blaine DPM to all our friends . He did a very excellent job for my husband toe nail surgery . My husband has a problem to his ingrown toe nails and his a diabetic, he is scared for surgery but Dr. Blaine explain it to him in a good manner,he gave him a 100% patient satisfaction. And his staffed are friendly and helpful .
Glendale, CA |
I LOVE MY ORTHOTICS~!! NO MORE ARCH PAIN! thanks to ACCESS PODIATRY and DR. BLAINE IN GLENDALE CA!
in Glendale, CA |
Dr. Blaine is the best doctor! He did a good job with my toenail surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
Are you Dr. Blaine II?