Dr. Charles Benson, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 34

Chiropractic

Dr. Charles Benson, DC is a Chiropractor in Shelton, CT and has over 9 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from New York Chiropractic College in 2014. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Charles Benson, DC

CK Performance And Chiropractic

100 Beard Sawmill Rd Ste 115 Shelton, CT 06484

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Benson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Benson's conditions and procedures:

• Ankle Injury
  • Back Injuries
  • Cox Flexion-Distraction Technique
  • Diet Counseling
  • Dry Needling
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Iliotibial Band Syndrome
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Dr. Benson accepts

Dr. Benson accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Connecticare
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
HealthyCT
Medicare
Oxford Health Plans

Dr. Benson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Benson

Dr Charlie is phenomenal! I am a 50+ year old that participates in CrossFit and sees Dr Charlie every few weeks to address issues associated with the intensity of our workouts and he keeps me performing at my best. Dr Charlie is a master at identifying issues and has the expertise and takes the time to fix them. I initially went to see Dr Charlie in March 2020 to address knee pain / tightness and under his care and use of sports massage, Graston, dry needling my knees are almost 100%. He has also done tremendous work on my shoulders to eliminate pain and tightness. Not only does Dr Charlie deliver the best care he does it in a very friendly, inviting way and will make you feel comfortable.
Vincent – Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Benson, DC?
I’ve been working with Dr. Charlie for the past two years. I’ve had back pain for many years and Dr. Charlie has helped me tremendously. Highly recommend using him.
Craig – Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Benson, DC?
I had already been seeing Dr. Benson for general chiropractic care and maintenance. He was the first call I made after spraining my ankle while exercising. His knowledge of sports related injuries is exceptional. He not only treated my injury, applying a variety of techniques, but he had me out of the ankle boot after our first session. After continuing care with Dr. Benson my ankle fully recovered and I was back to my normal exercise routine in a matter of weeks, even running a 5 mile road race 5 weeks post injury!! Dr. Benson is easy to talk to, flexible and always takes the time to listen to your concerns and collaborate with you to provide the best possible care.
Lauren – Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Benson, DC?
I am a Division 1 athlete playing at the highest level in my sport. I have dealt with tons of soft tissue issues such as surgery for athletic pubalgia (groin/sports hernia), nagging hamstring and hip pain and many other things due to the intense nature of my sport. I can say with 100% confidence that I WOULD NOT have survived the rigor of division 1 athletics without weekly appointments with Dr. Charlie. Before Dr. Charlie, I had tried tons of different physical therapists, athletic trainers, soft tissue massage people, and chiropractors. None of these specialists were able to come close to the level of care and attention to detail that Dr. Charle has provided me with. In addition, what makes Dr. Charlie so unique is that he is like a swiss army knife. He is the top chiropractor, sports massage therapist, or ART specialist all in one person. He is simply the very best at what he does and this is why I not only trust him, but I feel confident in recommending him this strongly.
Chris – Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Benson, DC?
Dr. Benson successfully treated my vertigo symptoms in a friendly, caring, expedient manner in early 2017. I have also continued to utilize his expertise for overall health & wellness.
Justin Kruger – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Benson, DC?
I've spent 40+ years dealing with limited neck mobility and pain after a neck fracture. After diagnostic X-rays, Dr Benson has been able to increase my range of motion, reduce my discomfort and ease my apprehension that I must just endure. Could not have expected such results!!
Kim D in CT – Oct 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Benson, DC?
I told Dr Benson today that he is officially my hero! I have arthritis in my lower back that when inflamed can be debilitating. I was up all night in pain and decided to call for help. He made me feel as I was the most import person in the world, rushing to help. He took the extra time to explain what he was doing and most importantly what I can do myself to prevent future issues. I trust him enough to work with my 10 yr old football playing son. Very greatful!
Katrina in Southbury, CT – Sep 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Benson, DC?
Dr. Benson has a great attitude that is contagious. He is very attentive to your concerns and knowledgeable and explains everything he does in detail. I went to him at the start of a migraine, which usually last for 3-4 days & are debilitating, interfering with my being a mom & wife. After the 1st visit I left feeling better than when I walked in & able to function! As a wife & mom this was huge! Now we all see Dr. Benson.
Sep 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Benson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Benson?