Contact provider for availability

Charlene Jalovi, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Female

Charlene Jalovi

Charlene Jalovi, PA-C is a physician assistant in Ocala, FL. She specializes in physician assistant (pa).

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Charlene Jalovi accepts

Charlene Jalovi accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Charlene Jalovi treats your condition or procedure

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Charlene Jalovi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Charlene Jalovi

Charlene Jalovi?
Charlene Jalovi's Performance
What People Say About Charlene Jalovi, PA-C
RecentMost Helpful
She was friendly, very knowledgeable, and took the time to answer all of my questions. I didn't feel like I was just another patient to pass through as quickly as possible, but an individual who deserved her attention. If given a choice to choose between Ms. Jalovi or a new M.D on the staff, I would choose Ms. Jalovi without equivocation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
I can not recommend this office highly enough! I was absolutely dreading this appointment after having a few bad experiences with other providers but everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. P.A. Jalovi was so very attentive and took her time listening to what I had to say, she made me feel comfortable I actually enjoyed my visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
I will recommend Dr. Charlene to a lady at church & anyone else who asks. Jane is my age & doesn't go to a doctor. She has some ankle problem & we don't pry. All my other doctors have retired & couldn't find another. Relieved to find Dr. Charlene & everyone in the office is great, knowledgeable, friendly, & efficient. I had elevated blood pressure at my first entry into the office. I was checked, again, before I left & all was fine. Thanks for your time & consideration.
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
I'm new to the area & was concerned about finding the right physician. I was referred to Charlene Jalovi & called for an appointment. I was very pleased with her staff who assisted me with initial paper work & scheduled my first visit. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and Charlene is great. She took the time to go through my medical history and listen to my concerns. I left her office feeling sure that I had found the right physician for me. I would not hesitate to recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
Charlene is wonderful. I came for a new patient appointment and she spent plenty of time with me. She was thorough and seemed genuinely concerned about me. I would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
P.A. Jalovi is an awesome Doctor. She is personable and genuine. She listens to my issues and takes the time to talk to me about my options. I do not have insurance so she worked with me and researched the best medications at a price I could afford. I would definitely recommend P.A. Jalovi if you are looking for a new doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
Fantastic! So glad I was referred to her by a friend. She listens and is thorough. I highly recommend Charlene Jalovi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
Very nice and easy to talk to. Also a good listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
I ended up in the E.R. two times in one week with severe chest pain. After following up with Ms. Jalovi I finally started feeling better. She went above and beyond being a P.A.. I had a hard time at home with my illness and she called me after she was finished with her daily work and helped me understand what was going on with my illness. (no one else did) she is totally awesome and I recommend her tremendously. Thank you soo much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
Charlene was very attentive and took her time to listen! I was pleased with my visit. Her staff was friendly and pleasant also. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
Showed up on time for my appointment and got in approximately five minutes later. The appointment went well and all of my issues were addressed. Would highly recommend Charlene Jalovi to my friends and family. My wife had the same experience during her appointment a couple of weeks ago
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
I felt very comfortable with Charlene. Would recommend her to all who are looking for expert care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
I highly recommend this medical office because I was very impressed with my initial appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
My husband and I both had appointments with Charlene and we were greeted by the two nurses right on time and then treated wonderfully. Charlene was thorough, thoughtful and fabulous as a PA. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
As a brand new patient I was received with a warm welcome from the office staff. Once seen by Charlene I was impressed with her knowledge and caring as well as professional demeanor. Ane showed genuine interest in my health issues and because my BP was so high had me stay after my visit until she felt it was safe for me to leave. She then encouraged me to be diligent in taking my medications and instructed me to call if I had any other concerns. I wish I had found her long ago!
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
I would highly recommend Charlene to family and friends. I met her for the first time a few weeks ago and she was very professional and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
I would highly recommend Charlene.
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
Charlene was very prompt, pleasant and professional. She answered all of my questions. She did not hurry and was very patient with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
I have already recommended to many friends and Customers of mine!
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?
She listens and takes the time to make sure patient is fully informed. Treats patient like a person not a segment of a billable hr. Have already recomended PA Jalovi to family and friends. Hope we manage to keep her practicing in our community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Charlene Jalovi, PA-C?

How was your experience with Charlene Jalovi?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Charlene Jalovi treats patients.

Compare Providers