Ophthalmology  |
Female
Dr. Charlene Hamilton, OD
Dr. Charlene Hamilton, OD is an ophthalmology provider who practices in Rockford, MI.

Grand Rapids Ophthalmology- 7 Mile

6050 Northland Dr NE Ste 100

Rockford, MI 49341

Learn about Dr. Hamilton

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Hamilton does not have any board certifications listed.

• Color Blindness

• Eye Procedure
  • Eye Surgery
  • Eyeglasses
  • Soft Contact Lenses

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Hamilton is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hamilton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hamilton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hamilton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hamilton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hamilton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hamilton to family and friends
Dr. Hamilton's Performance
Hudsonville, MI |
Dr. Hamilton did a great job of filling in for Dr Barrett. We were looking at my eye for post op lasik enhancement. She did a great job of addressing any questions. She did an amazing job of working around my work schedule to make an appointment for my next follow up visit.
Ann Arbor, MI |
It was my first visit to see Dr. Hamilton and I thought she was fantastic. She was very friendly and thorough. I was beginning to have some vision issue, more focus issues I now know. I didn't really want glasses or contacts and she gave me some great pointers to help me focus better as I age and am transitioning between electronic devices. She didn't try to sell me glasses/contacts that I didn't really need yet. She was great!
Grand Rapids, MI |
Very pleased with appointment. She is very informative. She listened to my concerns and answered my questions.
Grand Rapids, MI |
Took time with me. She did not give me some eye drops and send me on my way. She explained what I was feeling and why. Then she took time to explain how to help my blurry vision with more than just drops. I totally trust her and will definitely return!!
MI |
Very thorough and kind. First girl that took be back for basic testing, before the DR, wasn't very engaging, just going through steps like another pair of eyes to get through. Felt like more time allotted for exams would be benefial, unless everyone was just running a little behind. Time is quality. Did take a long time for me to even be able to get in for a basic exam. My DR took her time, listened, and helped find best fits for me. I have not had to schedule anything urgent so I just put good.
in Rockford, MI |
Dr. Hamilton was thorough and knowledgeable on treating my affected eye. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs care.
Saginaw, MI |
Great personality,
I have gone to Dr. Hamilton for years and she is absolutely the best! She is very thorough and takes all the time you need to answer your questions. She never hurries you through the appointment ~ she takes the time to explain anything you may not understand and she does it with a smile. I always feel confident in her examinations and hope to have her for many more years. She is not only a true professional but a kind and caring person.
Grand Rapids, MI |
I've had two meetings with Doctor H. both were positive and informative.
Southfield, MI |
Professional and direct - friendly provider - thank you!
Grand Rapids, MI |
Good experience with good follow up visits.
Wonderful physician.
in Grand rapids MI |
Very awesome experience well taken care of have the best care didn't have to worry about nothing she's a very good professional at her job
in Comstock Park, MI |
Thorough exam. I have a vision anomaly. I got a 10 second opinion. I wanted more information. I think more empathy needed, acknowledgement of my concern. Sometimes I feel like anxiety builds during the exam....instead of a report after each procedure .."no glaucoma, great! ". "Back of eye looks good". Or "looks good" after each look. Or "I see something. Get to it in a second." We get a 30 second report. I won't be able to see clearly, and I still don't know why or if I have any options.
in Greenville, MI |
Dr Hamilton was very professional. I saw her on an urgent basis for a foreign body in my eye. She was able to remove it, without incident, resulting in prompt relief for me.
Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Hamilton is full of energy, exceedingly pleasant and helpful. I would recommend her to others. I would like to have a bit more information from her as she finishes the exam. On my most recent visit, I had to ask questions about cataracts, about overall eye health quality, and although she was very good at answering my questions, I would have appreciated her giving me the overview. I may not even know the right questions to ask. Thanks for this opportunity.
Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Hamilton was friendly, efficient and very professional. All of her staff was the same. I highly recommend her!
Grand Rapids, MI |
Saw her briefly-my doc not available.She was delightful!!
in Ionia, MI |
Everyone in your office was so kind and considerate. You are all awesome! Thank you for making my visit so nice!
Rockford, mi |
Very business-like. Answered all os my questions.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Very professional and knowledgeable.
Have you seen Dr. Charlene Hamilton, OD?
Are you Dr. Hamilton?