Char Marie, LAC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 59

Acupuncture

Char Marie, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Branford, CT. Her office accepts new patients.

Char Marie, LAC

Char Marie, L.Ac.

365 E Main St Branford, CT 06405

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Char Marie treats your condition or procedure

Char Marie's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture Meridian Therapy

Char Marie accepts

Char Marie's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Char Marie

4.0

Absolutely wonderful & healing experience
Char Marie provides the best healing experience & methods I have ever received. Her energy & knowledge of Acupuncture & qui gong/ energy flow is Top Tier and is felt in each session. After each session I feel clear, strong calm. I would highly recommend her services to anyone! :)
Arika K. – Apr 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Char Marie, LAC?
I was a little skeptical about acupuncture before I met Char, but having worked with her over the last few months, I could not be more delighted with progress I have made. I have dealt with anxiety through most of my life, along with other issues that stem from clinical depression. Many doctors have suggested acupuncture and meditation besides medication for physical issues and addictions. Every session is a learning experience. Besides the acupuncture treatments , Char has taught me to use meditation and even though it does require a lot of practice and time to be good at it, I already have a new outlook on my life. Her training in China and studies under a Grand Master gives her that wealth of knowledge which she gladly shares with others . And her own compassion and caring only adds to the experience. I will continue with my sessions with Char Marie because in my own opinion, it just keeps getting better. Read Less
SM from Milford – Mar 29, 2022
Thank you for the kind words and for making a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Char Marie, LAC?
Best acupuncturist and Qi Gong therapist ever!
Char is a very talented and caring practitioner and an excellent acupuncturist and energy healer. She has a background in the medical field as well. She is a very caring, kind person and is also intuitive. She helped me when I had breast cancer and that was over 11 years ago. I credit her work for me still being around today. I still see Char on occasion and highly recommend her to everyone.
Teresa Miconi – Mar 18, 2022
Thank you for making a review, and for the kind...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Char Marie, LAC?
If, it got this far, to say that our appointment was actively discouraged is an understatement. Pleasantly unpleasant best describes the attempt to book an appointment. The energy was decidedly negative and it can be assumed to come from a place of truly bad/ill intent. Perhaps the owner was going through something, no for me to say, however if you are in pain and seek help I pray that you access her on a good day.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Hard Pass on Char Marie – Oct 31, 2021
I'm the owner and I don't remember anything like...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Char Marie, LAC?

How was your experience with Char Marie?

• Acupuncture

Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine

Is Char Marie, LAC accepting new patients?

Char Marie, LAC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Char Marie's profile to make an appointment.

Does Char Marie, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Char Marie accepts your insurance.

What are Char Marie, LAC's top areas of care?

Char Marie frequently treats Acupuncture Meridian Therapy. See all procedures and conditions Char Marie treats.

Where is Char Marie, LAC's office located?

Char Marie's office is located at 365 E Main St, Branford, CT 06405. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Char Marie, LAC offer telehealth services?

Char Marie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Char Marie, LAC?

Char Marie, L.Ac.365 E Main St Branford, CT 06405