Chalaina Connors, MA

Chalaina Connors, MA

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Chalaina Connors, MA is a counselor in Portland, OR and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Pacific University in 2007 and specializes in counseling.

1020 SW Taylor St Ste 640

Portland, OR 97205

Learn about Chalaina Connors

This content was provided by Chalaina Connors "Posting a review of my services is your right as a client and it is entirely up to you to decide whether you wish to write a review. But I gently discourage clients from posting reviews of my practice for the following reasons. 1) It is unethical for me to solicit testimonials from my clients. 2) Unlike other business owners who may respond to their Health Grades reviews, as a counselor, I must provide confidentiality to my clients."

• Counseling

Chalaina Connors does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Pacific University
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Chalaina Connors has no awards or honors listed.

Chalaina Connors has no media or publications listed.

Chalaina Connors does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Chalaina Connors and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Chalaina Connors' Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Chalaina Connors to family and friends

Chalaina Connors' Performance

As a person who has suffered with anxiety for their entire life, I have learned so much from Chalaina. She is non-judgemental of alternative lifestyles like non-monogamy and has helped me have a better relationship with substance use. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking treatment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My partner and I have been working with Chalaina to remedy problems with communication in our relationship. It has been critical to our health and well-being - she has taught us so much, and I have utmost respect for her ability to help her patients learn new skills to change their lives.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I took both my children to see Chalaina for almost a year and in that time she, easily, did more harm than good. It's been over a year now since they last saw her and we are just now recovering. Chalaina is, in my opinion, the worst kind of therapist because she has an agenda of her own. It is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option5
Are you Chalaina Connors?