Dr. Chad Glines, DC

Dr. Chad Glines, DC

Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy  |
Patient care holds the highest priority at Genesis Back and Neck. Dr. Glines is the top rated spinal decompression specialist in DFW and has treated thousands of people in 10 years. And although he is a chiropractor, he has gained the respect of many medical doctors and surgeons that actively refer to him due to his very high success rate.

520 E Northwest Hwy Ste 102

Grapevine, TX 76051

(817) 328-1922

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Glines

This content was provided by Dr. Glines "Dr. Glines has always wanted to make a difference in people's lives...and now he is doing just that. In fact he has helped so many people with back and neck pain that he is often called "Doctor Disc". He has been quoted saying, "I am here to provide a path to a pain free life for those who thought that life was impossible. So far I have been able to do that to a very high degree, and it's just as much a blessing to me as it is for those I am able to help.""

• Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Glines does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Decompression
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck

• Parker College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Glines has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Glines has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Glines does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glines and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Glines' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glines to family and friends
Dr. Glines Says:

Thank you so much for trusting me with such an important task - getting you out of pain.

Dr. Glines' Performance
in Grapevine, TX |
Great patient care. Staff very caring. My problem was solved without added pain. Would highly recommend Dr. Glines for back and neck injuries.
in Dallas, TX |
As a personal trainer boxer and football coach my life has been super active. When this car accident happened I was in pain and unable to do any of the above, had a injection in my spine because I was desperate to get my life back. After the first shoot I was scheduled for a second one but my wife heared Dr. Chads voice on the radio that day changed my life. God works wonders Dr. Chad is amazing and I would recommend him to the world!!!! Everyone here is so polite and fun to be around. 5 stars!!
Grapevine, TX |
Great and wonderful staff,,, I'm 100% healed now when told I would need surgery. I def recommend this place...
in Grapevine, TX |
Dr. Chad and all the ladies were great, especiallyTammy and Eval.
Grapevine, TX |
Decompression has been very helpful to me.
Grapevine, TX |
First, I believe that the decompression therapy mitigated my lower back pain significantly. Fun and helpful staff. Top-notch facilities. Highly recommended!
Grapevine, TX |
Dr. Chad and his staff were great to work with for my teenage daughter's back. Spinal decompression has done everything that we expected. If you have a bulging disk issue this is the place to go for effective treatment.
in Plano, TX |
First consultation was very encouraging. Have made good progress.
Grapevine, TX |
Dr. Glines is amazing! His treatment really works wonders. I highly recommend him and his practice to anyone with pain.
Grapevine, TX |
I highly recommend decompression treatment and the people at Genesis Back and Neck are awesome
Grapevine, TX |
Have you seen Dr. Chad Glines, DC?
Are you Dr. Glines?