Contact provider for availability

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Male

Chad Duford

Cherry Tree Family Practice

155 N 400 W Ste B6 Orem, UT 84057

Chad Duford, PA-C is a physician assistant in Orem, UT. He specializes in physician assistant (pa).

Chad Duford's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Chad Duford

Chad Duford?
Chad Duford's Performance
What People Say About Chad Duford, PA-C
We love PA Duford!! He is honest, kind, considerate and truly cares about us and helping us with our medical issues. He takes the time to talk to us and understand what our medical concerns are. We have been very happy and satisfied with his approach to our medical issues. We would HIGHLY recommend PA Duford to anyone. Thank you to Chad for being so kind and caring. We totally trust you as our medical provider!
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Duford, PA-C?
When you visit with Chad Duford to discuss medical issues he is always full engaged in the conversation. He listens asks questions and they consults with you as to the best way to solve the problem. He is not a doctor that is solely going for quantities of visits. I have asked him questions for own medical needs as well as those of my children. My kids love him and the care he shows for them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Duford, PA-C?
Very knowledgeable, kind, and sincere. I recommend him for sure!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Duford, PA-C?
I don’t understand what that one star reviewer is talking about. Chad is so friendly and actually listens to me. He explains everything well and is a pleasure to visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Duford, PA-C?
I’ve seen Dr. Duford 3 or 4 times now, he is kind and easy to share information with that I consider personal, medically. He’s really good at helping me understand my test results and even checked up on me a few weeks later, just to see how I was doing, incredibly thoughtful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Duford, PA-C?
I am a worrier. PA Duford helped me not worry about the illness that my child was having. He assessed his illness and properly diagnosed the issue. A few days later, my child improved. Peace of mind is a great thing. Thanks PA Duford for the help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Duford, PA-C?
I have been very pleased with the work we have received from PA Duford. He is very thorough in the explanation of what’s going on. He also gives several options as to treatment so we feel like we aren’t being forced one way or another. It’s comforting to receive care from someone who is knowledgeable and who genuinely cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Duford, PA-C?
I love Chad Duford! We ask for him specifically whenever we come in! After explaining my symptoms he figured out my problem super quickly and gave me a prescription along with a coupon that saved me some money at the Pharmacy. We won't go to anyone but him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Duford, PA-C?
Chad Duford cares about the individual needs of patients. He takes time and is thorough as he listens to learn what the patient's needs are. He remembers patient's names and sincerely does his best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Duford, PA-C?
Super polite. He doesn't just write a scrip, and send you out the door. He takes the time to sit down with you and talk you through what's going on. He spends good time with his patients and seems to care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Duford, PA-C?
He was extremely condescending and stereotyped me before he knew anything about my medical history. After less than 4 minutes, I walked out, having paid an expensive office fee to be belittled and demeaned.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Duford, PA-C?

How was your experience with Chad Duford?

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Chad Duford accepts

Chad Duford accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Chad Duford treats your condition or procedure