Contact provider for availability

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Male

Chad Chase

Austin Heart

103 Max Starcke Dam Rd Ste 100 Marble Falls, TX 78654

Chad Chase, PA is a physician assistant in Marble Falls, TX. He specializes in physician assistant (pa).

Chad Chase accepts

(830) 798-2082

Chad Chase accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Chad Chase treats your condition or procedure

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Chad Chase's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Chad Chase

Chad Chase?
Chad Chase's Performance
What People Say About Chad Chase, PA
Recent
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
Chad Chase is a soft spoken, look you in the eye doctor. He is concerned about his patients and you can tell that this is so. He helped me to feel completely comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
Had to get blood pressure double checked and Dr. Chad was assisting Dr. Swett, he was very kind and very informative. Would definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
Chad Chase listens to you and then explains your problem in a way that you can understand it. I always feel good about my situation when leaving his exam.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
On time, all very professional,explained in plain terms. .
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
I have always been treated as a VIP when visiting Austin Heart for my visits and check ups. Grateful that they make me feel that I am their only patient. I would highly recommend Chad Chase to anyone needing a heart doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
I would recommend Dr. Chad to my family and friends because he is attentive to me and my concerns. He always answers my questions and is concerned about me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
Very professional and knowledgeable. Listens carefully, takes time to explain thoroughly - clear and precise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
Chad is a warm and friendly feller and seems to have YOUR best interest in mind every time I've seen him. He is knowledgeable about the latest conditions of your heart and its problems and is willing to give you the best options for a solution if such exists. I personally like him and have been very satisfied with his openness during our conversations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
Chad was very concerned that I understand the importance of doing what he suggested to get to feeling better, I appreciated it
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
If you need a good physician try. Chad Chase at Austin Heart in Marble Falls Tx. He is a very good and professional caring person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
Chad Chase is very professional. He listens well and does a good job answering my questions and concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
Chad Chase has given my 93-year-old father excellent care. Not only top-quality medical care, but also has shown kindness, sensitivity, and compassion. He has made my father feel so comfortable and respected. We couldn't be happier to have found a doctor like him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
I highly recommend Chad Chase and all the Austin Heart people I have dealt with. They are all top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
Chad is and always has been very professional, knowledgeable , and kind. I lost my son in October 2016 and It has been rather hard. Chad not only takes care of my physical heart, but I guess you would say, my emotional heart. He is very caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
I have been seeing Chad Chase for several years and I can honestly say he is always courteous, concerned, and thorough. He explains tests, medications, and any questions I might have. Chad has excellent qualities that make it very easy to recommend him for your P.A.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
Does your blood pressure rise when you have an office visit with your heart doctor? Well, my BP is normal and I feel relaxed when I meet with Chad Chase. Chad always provides me with time to ask questions. Never had a bad experience yet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?
I have had several appts. With Chad over the past years. He is always punctual and professional. He answers all questions and is good about explaining answers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chad Chase, PA?

How was your experience with Chad Chase?

Compare Providers