Dr. Cesar Hoed De Beche, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Hoed De Beche
9040 Sw 152nd St Palmetto Bay, FL 33157

Dr. Cesar Hoed De Beche, DC is a chiropractor in Palmetto Bay, FL and has been practicing for 5 years. He specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Hoed De Beche's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hoed De Beche

Dr. Hoed De Beche?
Dr. Hoed De Beche's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cesar Hoed De Beche, DC
I had been avoiding going to the chiropractor for years because I didn’t think I really needed to go but Dr De Beche made a believer out of me!! I felt great as soon as I walked out of the of the office. I had been carrying around so many aches and stiffness- and I felt light as a feather!
MobilityMom – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesar Hoed De Beche, DC?
Finding Dr. Ceasar was a true gift. I tell everyone about him. HE IS A HEALER. I have gone to acupuncturists, and other chiropractors, I never feel any different but when I visit Dr. Cesar there is always improvement whether it deals with an aching hip or back or knee or hormonal issues I know Dr. Cesar will always balance my body, and I feel the difference. I visit regularly so that I can stay healthy. He uses Applied kinesiology and is so intuitive that he knows what I need before I do.
Gayle in Miami, FL – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesar Hoed De Beche, DC?
Definitely, Dr. Cesar's unique techniques have remarkable improved my overall health. Monthly periods are no longer a nightmare for me. Glad to visit him all the time and will always recommend him to my friends and family. YOU ARE AWESOME DR. CESAR!
BC in Miami, FL – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesar Hoed De Beche, DC?
Dr. De Beche provides first rate personalized care to each of his clients. He takes the time to really get to know his clients before starting treatment and tailors treatment to your individual needs. He goes out of his way to make sure each patient is comfortable and understands the course of treatment. He is an incredible doctor and I highly recommend him to all my family and friends.
Miami, FL – May 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesar Hoed De Beche, DC?
Dr. De Beche addresses issues with whole body alignment. Making sure to alleviate blockage in the bodies pathways; liver, kidney, gallbladder, lungs, etc. He has helped me with insomnia and hormonal issues related with menopause.
ronnie in Homestead, FL – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesar Hoed De Beche, DC?
If you never believed in Chiropractors, Start believing! I had an accident that left me without the ability to walk for weeks. I was in excruciating pain and my neurologist could do nothing for me but send me to physical therapy and meds. I began treatment with Dr. De Beche and immediately felt relief! I have been pain free for near a year. The key is consistency. At least once a month (if not twice) I go for a tune up. Your body is your temple. Take care of it!
JJulie Rodriguez in Miami, FL – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesar Hoed De Beche, DC?
Dr. C. is by far the best chiropractor I have ever been to. He not only addresses your spine but how the whole body is working as a unit. My over all health had improved. He is also a genuinely nice person!
Sharon M. in Miami, Fl – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesar Hoed De Beche, DC?
Dr. De Beche's technique is effective and lasting, he is very knowledge in his field and takes the time to explain what he is doing so that you understand why he is doing it and how it will help, all in a very personable and down to earth manner. Great therapy, easy to talk to, little to no wait time to be seen. I highly recommend.
Miami, FL – Mar 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesar Hoed De Beche, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoed De Beche?

Dr. de Beche's technique is unique but true to what Chiropractic is by definition in that the body works best when the nervous system is free of damaging interferences, which cause malfunction, symptoms and diseases, as well as a reduced quality of l...

• Chiropractic