Celeste Penrose

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Celeste Penrose is a Counselor in Fresno, CA.

Celeste Penrose
5151 N Palm Ave Ste 750 Fresno, CA 93704

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Celeste Penrose treats your condition or procedure

Celeste Penrose accepts

Celeste Penrose's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Celeste Penrose

Based on 1 rating

My sessions with Ms. Penrose have definitely improved my quality of life. Her careful attention to my correspondence assures me that I am a top priority. Her genuine concern for the health of my marriage is refreshing. I can honestly say she has changed my life for the better. Would I recommend her counseling services? Absofreakinlutely!
Cameron N. – Apr 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Celeste Penrose?

How was your experience with Celeste Penrose?

Celeste Penrose is a Counselor in Fresno, CA.

• Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Celeste Penrose?

Does Celeste Penrose accept any insurance plans?

What is Celeste Penrose's office address?

Celeste Penrose's office is located at 5151 N Palm Ave Ste 750, Fresno, CA 93704. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Celeste Penrose receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Celeste Penrose. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

5151 N Palm Ave Ste 750 Fresno, CA 93704