Dr. Celeste Catania-Opris, PHD

Dr. Celeste Catania-Opris, PHD

Counseling  ·
Female
Dr. Celeste Catania-Opris, PHD is a counselor in Coral Springs, FL. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

7401 Wiles Rd Ste 221

Coral Springs, FL 33067

Learn about Dr. Catania-Opris

Dr. Catania-Opris' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Catania-Opris "My name is Dr. Celeste Catania-Opris and I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. I received a Ph.D. in Marriage and Family Therapy from Nova Southeastern University. As the founder of Therapy for The Modern Housewives of South Florida, Inc., I honestly believe in my clients and in the strengths they inherently possess. I have experience working with individuals, couples, families, children, and adolescents. Typically when people come to therapy, their presenting issues usually involve other family members or someone significant in their lives. As a family therapist, I encourage the inclusion of your spouses/partners, children, or other key members in your lives to attend therapy with us. My approach is to follow the pace of my clients by adhering to their comfort levels. Sessions can be weekly, every other week, or even once a month depending on the severity of the presenting issues or personal preferences."

This content was provided by Dr. Catania-Opris "I take a collaborative stance so that we can work together to create realistic goals, explore personal relationships, and figure out what truly works best for you. I feel privileged to work with such amazing individuals each day. Every person is different and it is my job to help you find how brightly you already shine."

• Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Dr. Catania-Opris does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Catania-Opris is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Catania-Opris has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Catania-Opris has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

• American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, Fellow

Dr. Catania-Opris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Catania-Opris

Dr. Catania-Opris?
Dr. Catania-Opris' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Celeste Catania-Opris, PHD
Dr. Catania is a great doctor, she has brought many things to my attention that helped me improve and strenghted my marriage. I defenitely would recommend her to anyone that needs a family therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Celeste Catania-Opris, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Catania-Opris?