Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD

Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in Dallas, TX. He specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.Read his story

7424 Greenville Ave Ste 104

Dallas, TX 75231

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Wood

Dr. Wood's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wood "I was born and raised in Weslaco, a small town in South Texas. I received degrees from the University of Texas, St Mary's University, and Texas Woman's University. I am in a committed relationship with the woman I love, Jill. You will see a lot more information about me on my website. There you will be able to read my book "Emotional Intelligence and Egopathy: Understand Why Good People Behave Badly." Come hear me speak at the 4th annual Symposium on School shooters, domestic abusers, and terrorist on May 4th from 2 until 5 in my office building."

This content was provided by Dr. Wood "I believe that everyone has a story to tell. The more I listen the more progress we make toward you feeling better and having a healthier relationship."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Counseling
  • Psychotherapy

Dr. Wood does not have any board certifications listed.

• Couples Therapy

• St. Mary's University
    Other Education | Completed 1990
  • Texas Woman's University
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Wood has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wood has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wood does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wood and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wood's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wood to family and friends

Dr. Wood's Performance

Dr. Wood Says:
"

I want to thank all my clients who took the time to write down their positive experiences with me. I really do have my clients'/patients' best interest at heart and truly do want to help. I am very aware of all the suffering that goes on in the world and am pleased that I can make a small difference in my office everyday. Thank you.

I have traditionally been able to get people in within 24 hours. Now that I am busier, I may not

...

Dr. Wood was pivotal in helping me cope with a difficult situation. He taught me methods to handle conflict that I know I’ll carry with me forever. Can’t tecommend him enough. Thank you Dr. Wood!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am so glad I "discovered" Dr. Wood. He is easy to talk with and did a fantastic job helping me recognize and evaluate my personal challenges. Then, I was able with his help, to work on resolving those challenges. Thank you, Dr. Wood.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr wood is kind,attentive and personable. We recently had our first session with him and were very pleased.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Wood is the most incredible therapist I've ever encountered in my life. He is very compassionate, intelligent, and his principles really do work. He truly has changed my family's life. So many therapists just want to get paid and get on with their next client; However, not with dr. Wood. His...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Best psychologist around and that I've ever been to. Intelligent and kind. Flexible scheduling and availability. Very insightful. Great person.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Nearby providers with similar experience

Counseling