Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Wood

Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in Dallas, TX. He specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Wood accepts

Dr. Wood accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Wood treats your condition or procedure

• Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

I believe that everyone has a story to tell. The more I listen the more progress we make toward you feeling better and having a healthier relationship.

• Marriage & Family Therapy

4.2

Dr. Wood?
Dr. Wood's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD
Dr. Wood is personable, kind and friendly but is not afraid to confront issues in my life. I wish my husband i could have seen hinm before my huband killed himself. I have recieved much care and healing help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD?
I had a lengthy phone session with Dr. Wood on November 14, 2018, and found him to be extremely astute and highly knowledgeable insofar as his mental health knowledge, and intellectual ability to discern what my presenting issues were . Even though we were on the phone, he was most attentive, and in moments in which I was emotional, he was very supportive and comforting. I would very much have liked to been able to enter his practice and have more sessions, but my insurance did not allow it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD?
Dr Wood was very in helping me understand the issues happening within our family dynamics. He is good at explaining the reasons for communication conflicts and what can be done to improve it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD?
Dr. Wood was pivotal in helping me cope with a difficult situation. He taught me methods to handle conflict that I know I’ll carry with me forever. Can’t tecommend him enough. Thank you Dr. Wood!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD?
I am so glad I "discovered" Dr. Wood. He is easy to talk with and did a fantastic job helping me recognize and evaluate my personal challenges. Then, I was able with his help, to work on resolving those challenges. Thank you, Dr. Wood.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD?
Dr wood is kind,attentive and personable. We recently had our first session with him and were very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD?
Dr. Wood is the most incredible therapist I've ever encountered in my life. He is very compassionate, intelligent, and his principles really do work. He truly has changed my family's life. So many therapists just want to get paid and get on with their next client; However, not with dr. Wood. His principles really work.. I would trust any family, child or couple seeking help in his hands. He can truly make a difference. Thank you Dr. Wood for all you've done. Ally A.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD?
Best psychologist around and that I've ever been to. Intelligent and kind. Flexible scheduling and availability. Very insightful. Great person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD?
my experience with Dr. Wood was great! got an appointment pretty quickly not much wait I would recommend him, very nice and attentive attitude! some of th things got better within two weeks of therapy I'd say that's pretty good! I'm still going but I can see progress. Also recommended to a friend who's struggling with school stress, they say it's got better
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD?
Dr Wood is competent. He has a high level of empathy and gives his best effort to understand the issues. He is knowledgeable and helpful with couples communication, anxiety, OCD, and depression. Dr Wood invests in what he does for living, it's clear from how he treats patients. One area that Dr Wood could work on is reviewing patients details. Like everyone else, he sometimes forgets things he had already asked, - let it be his biggest flaw compared to many incompetent scammers in his field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD?
We were having a family crisis and Dr. Wood agreed to see us right away. His appointment times are very flexible. This is our first time seeing a therapist and it has been incredibly helpful. He has helped us learn more about ourselves and given us great advise on how to deal with a difficult family member. We plan to use Dr. Wood a few more times for the current issue and will go back to him in the future as needed. He is really wonderful and we are happy we found him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD?
Would recommend Dr.Wood to family and friends. He is reliable, schedules patients quickly and was able to identify the problem we had! We referred few friends to him and they were very happy with doctor Wood's service. We would definitely go back if we need to!
Thank you Larissa. You're so very kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cedric Wood, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wood?

• Sat: 10:00am - 7:00pm