Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC

ChiropracticFemaleAge 53

Dr. Yee

Cecilia Yee, Dc, PC

1068 Hicksville Rd Massapequa, NY 11758

Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC is a Chiropractor in Massapequa, NY and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from New York Chiropractic College medical school in 1993. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Yee to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Yee treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Yee's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergic Reactions to Food
  • Allergy and-or Sensitivity Elimination Reprogramming Technique
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Autism
  • Chiropractic Plus Kinesiology (CPK)
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Dr. Yee accepts

Dr. Yee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yee

Dr. Yee

When I brought my son to see Dr. Yee, he was a very hyper, angry, insecure and paranoid. His behavior was affecting his learning and socialization skills at school. He was seeing the school psychologist once a week. I started bringing him to see Dr. Yee and after 9 months of treatments, my son is now a happy and confident child at home and at school. His teacher couldn't be happier with his progress and he has not needed to go back to see the school psychologist unless he chooses to go. With an open mind and an open heart, anything can be accomplished. Dr. Yee is amazing.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
Yvonne F – May 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC?
My Daughter came to Dr Yee with ASD symptoms at 4.5 years .Dr Yee treated her with NAET treatments .In little more than 1.5 Years she has made enormous progress and now talking in sentences .It is a long methodical process but worth the time and effort ! .
Jericho NY – Mar 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC?
I came to Dr Yee because of recurring sinus infections. I tried every diet, supplement allergy medication , allergy shots and even had sinus surgery. I was frequently on higher and higher dosages of antibiotics and steroids but didn’t find relief until I found Dr Yee. I am now antibioti and steroid free for a year. I still get virus and infections like everyone else, but my body is able to heal without medication. After 5 years of suffering and worsening symptoms , thanks to Dr Yee. I no longe
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC?
Dr Cecilia Yee has been treating me for various health issues and I have been feeling so much better! I definitely recommend her.
Karen Colletti in Amityville – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC?
I first heard about NAET and Dr Yee on cable TV, Channel 12 News, that was about 7-8 years ago. My younger son had ADHD and we chose NAET instead of drugs. He is no longer aggressive or hyper. He is calm, funny and no longer has a full time aide in school. I have successfully used NAET to treat my eczema and change of life hot flashes without drugs!. My oldest son has seen my success and is currently using NAET to rid himself of eczema. My family has been positively changed by Dr. Yee and NAET.
EM in Jericho, NY – Oct 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC?
Dr. Yee conducts herself very professionally. She is helping me to overcome emotional issues and does so in a very caring manner. As I sit in the waiting room and speak to the other patients, I see the vast number of conditions she has helped other patients with, including my mother whose pain was diminished with the NAET treatments. I would highly recommend her to all my neighbors and friends.
VN in Flushing – Oct 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC?
We first came to Dr. Yee for my daughter's habit cough that was not curable through modern medicine. We continued with her for allergy and asthma issues. The asthma condition has been resolved. This past year, Dr. Yee and NAET has helped our family with diabetes and cancer diagnosis. She lowered my A1c from 6.7 to 5.6 within a year. She also helped my husband endure his strong chemo treatments. He is now a cancer survivor. A polished charlatan? I think not! We are grateful for her expertise!
Forest Hills, NY – Oct 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC?
Dr Yee successfully treated my son for severe asthma and seasononal allergies with NAET and no harmful medications. She is amazing and he’s doing great
Nesconset, NY – Sep 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Yee?
Provider explaining information to patient