Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female · Age 50

Dr. Yee

Cecilia Yee, D.C.,P.C.

1068 Hicksville Rd Massapequa, NY 11758

Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC is a chiropractor in Massapequa, NY and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from New York Chiropractic College in 1993 and specializes in chiropractic and allergy & asthma.

Dr. Yee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yee

4.4

Dr. Yee?
Dr. Yee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC
Recent
I came to Dr Yee because of recurring sinus infections. I tried every diet, supplement allergy medication , allergy shots and even had sinus surgery. I was frequently on higher and higher dosages of antibiotics and steroids but didn’t find relief until I found Dr Yee. I am now antibioti and steroid free for a year. I still get virus and infections like everyone else, but my body is able to heal without medication. After 5 years of suffering and worsening symptoms , thanks to Dr Yee. I no longe
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC?
Dr Cecilia Yee has been treating me for various health issues and I have been feeling so much better! I definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC?
I first heard about NAET and Dr Yee on cable TV, Channel 12 News, that was about 7-8 years ago. My younger son had ADHD and we chose NAET instead of drugs. He is no longer aggressive or hyper. He is calm, funny and no longer has a full time aide in school. I have successfully used NAET to treat my eczema and change of life hot flashes without drugs!. My oldest son has seen my success and is currently using NAET to rid himself of eczema. My family has been positively changed by Dr. Yee and NAET.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC?
Dr. Yee conducts herself very professionally. She is helping me to overcome emotional issues and does so in a very caring manner. As I sit in the waiting room and speak to the other patients, I see the vast number of conditions she has helped other patients with, including my mother whose pain was diminished with the NAET treatments. I would highly recommend her to all my neighbors and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC?
We first came to Dr. Yee for my daughter's habit cough that was not curable through modern medicine. We continued with her for allergy and asthma issues. The asthma condition has been resolved. This past year, Dr. Yee and NAET has helped our family with diabetes and cancer diagnosis. She lowered my A1c from 6.7 to 5.6 within a year. She also helped my husband endure his strong chemo treatments. He is now a cancer survivor. A polished charlatan? I think not! We are grateful for her expertise!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC?
Dr Yee successfully treated my son for severe asthma and seasononal allergies with NAET and no harmful medications. She is amazing and he’s doing great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cecilia Yee, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Yee?

I believe that in order to achieve optimal health, the root of the problem must be addressed.  NAET targets the root cause of illness, and eliminates it from the body.  This is achieved by the reprogramming of the body's response to specifi...

• Chiropractic

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergic Reactions to Food
  • Allergy and-or Sensitivity Elimination Reprogramming Technique
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Autism
  • Chiropractic Plus Kinesiology (CPK)
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome