Cecilia Kim, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Cecilia Kim, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Denver, CO. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Cecilia Kim, LMFT

Wellshire Behavioral Services

4141 E Dickenson Pl Denver, CO 80222
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Cecilia Kim treats your condition or procedure

Cecilia Kim accepts

Cecilia Kim accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Cecilia Kim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cecilia Kim

3.0

Based on 1 rating

Cecilia Kim

Cecilia has a pleasant voice and is a good listener, but I felt like I was guiding the conversation more than she was which is not something I really wanted. I did not meet often with her, so that may have caused some lack of progress. It was not very beneficial for me though, and she unexpectedly left the clinic without letting me know and left me without a therapist. Not sure what happened maybe something was going on in her life, but would have been nice to get a heads up. She also stood me up once and rescheduled last second a couple time.
Apr 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Cecilia Kim, LMFT?

How was your experience with Cecilia Kim?

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Does Cecilia Kim, LMFT offer telehealth services?

Cecilia Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Does Cecilia Kim, LMFT accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Cecilia Kim accepts your insurance.

Where is Cecilia Kim, LMFT's office located?

Cecilia Kim's office is located at 4141 E Dickenson Pl, Denver, CO 80222. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Cecilia Kim, LMFT?

Wellshire Behavioral Services