Contact provider for availability

Catie Bell, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Catie Bell

Catie Bell, NP is a nurse practitioner in Savannah, GA. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Catie Bell accepts

Catie Bell accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Catie Bell treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Catie Bell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Catie Bell

Catie Bell?
Catie Bell's Performance
What People Say About Catie Bell, NP
RecentHighestLowest
10plus
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
The entire Sav Breast Care staff is super and caring. Everyone from Dr Rehl on has humored my endless questions. In her absence Catie addressed a post op issue like a champ for me. And she took a follow up question to calm me the next day. Most appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
Catie Bell is always knowledgeable of her profession, personable, makes you feel at ease, thorough and attentive. She is a true asset to her department.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
Appointment with Catie was a thorough visit. She took time during the appointment to explain what she was doing, answered questions and did not rush. Very friendly and confident.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
Catie Bell is one of the most caring nurses I have ever had. She listens to my questions and ask me questions regarding my health. She makes me comfortable asking anything and gives a very thorough exam. I know I am in good hands with Catie!
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
This is a stressful month for me. It is the anniversary of breast cancer so the smoother the visits go, the better I handle them. The ladies at the front desk were pleasant and helpful. I did not wait long before I saw Catie. She and I are able to talk a bit, and laugh as she examines me and goes over the mammogram just completed about 30 minutes prior. I am as comfortable as I can be with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
Very professional, caring service. Excellent communication skills
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
Catie was very helpful and caring as always. She listens carefully to you and explains everything very clearly. I feel very blessed that she is my caregiver.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
She spent a great deal of time explaining everything that I needed to know. I felt confident when I left that I had the tools to monitor my own health. I enjoyed speaking with her and feel confident she knew what she was talking about.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
Catie is a very compassionate nurse. Her knowledge of breast cancer and how to provide the best care for the patient is excellent! She always provides as much time as you need to answer questions about your care. I would highly recommend Catie. She is wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
Very professional but down to earth. When I asked a question, she responded so I could understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
Very nice and listened to my questions. Gave me a complete rundown as to what to expect during my biopsy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
Catie Bell is absolutely wonderful! Year after year, I see her and she is consistently caring, knowledgeable, and thorough and spends as much time as needed to answer my questions. She is the best provider of breast care that I have seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
Had my mammogram, then went to see Catie Bell, there was not a wait time. She came in ask questions, did a breast exam. She took her time , there was no rush during my appointment. The office staff was very efficient, made my next years appointment for my mammogram and appointment with Catie.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
Very easy to talk to and she answered and explained all my questions and concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
I would recommend Catie to my friends and family because not only is she an experienced and knowledgeable professional, she is very caring about her patients. She takes time to listen to your concerns and makes sure to give you the information you need and answer your questions. She is great and trustworthy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
I am very impressed with Nurse Catie Bell. This is the third year that I have seen her. She is quite prifessional and very thorough. For me "bed side manners" are important. Nurse Catie takes the time to answer all my questions and ensure I am comfortable with her answers. She is a "blessing" and a great asset to your organization. Gwendolyn Wilkins 17 Year Survivor 17 Years of Seeing Doctors
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?
My mammogram was scheduled for 1pm and then my appointment with Dr. Burak was scheduled for 2pm. I was asked by the radiologist's office if I would like to reschedule my mammo for a noon appointment, which I did. After that appointment, I realized I had a long wait time before my appointment with Dr. Burak. I went to his office just to see if I could be worked in earlier. Catie Bell, NP took her lunch break to see me so that I didn't have to wait. She was thorough and did not rush me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catie Bell, NP?

How was your experience with Catie Bell?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Catie Bell treats patients.

Compare Providers