Cathy McAtee, CRNP

Acute Care Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Cathy McAtee

Cathy McAtee, CRNP is an acute care nurse practitioner in Gulf Shores, AL. She specializes in acute care nursing (nurse practitioner), pulmonary disease, and more.

Make an appointment

Cathy McAtee accepts

Cathy McAtee accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check if Cathy McAtee treats your condition or procedure

Cathy McAtee's conditions and procedures:

• Arterial Line Insertion
  • Asthma
  • Central Line Insertion
  • Chest X-Ray
  • Chronic Diseases
  • Common Cold
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Endotracheal Intubation
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Pneumonia
  • Treadmill Stress Test

• Acute Care Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Critical Care Medicine Nursing
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2018
Doctorate Of Nursing Practice
University Of Alabama At Birmingham
2013
University Of Alabama-Birmingham (Uab)
Univ Of South Alabama

Cathy McAtee?
Cathy McAtee's Performance
What People Say About Cathy McAtee, CRNP
RecentMost Helpful
Very knowledgeable and caring. Takes all the time you need to understand what's going on. Sometimes has a little bit of a wait but it's totally worth any wait! Great Nurse practitioner and great staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
Cathy is extremely thorough . she addresses all of my questions and does not rush me she is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain in an understandable way all of the information . I feel that I got better attention and quality clear here than up my year round address up North
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
Little wait time to see Cathy. A thorough check up. Very caring and concerned about all needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
She is very knowledgeable and helpful. She and her husband,Dr. John McAtee, are a great team. It is often easier to get an appointment with her than Dr. McAtee because he is booked a considerable length of time in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
She is very knowledgable & thorough. As a retired physician, I fully trust her as my doctor. Jon H Widener, M.D.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
I became critically ill while visiting in the Gulf Shores area. I was hospitalized for a week and then required follow-up care and appointments for another two months. I saw Cathy a number of times and she was excellent. She is thorough, honest, and straight-forward. She informs the patient about his condition, how it can be mitigated, and the essential items of information to improve quality of life. She is extremely supportive; spends time with the patient. A fabulous practitioner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
Very professional, staff was very helpful and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
My experiences in this clinic have all been great. Cathy has spent more time with me during my visits than any other doctor I've been to, as well as successfully treating my issues on multiple occasions. The clinic's self pay for visits and procedures are much more reasonable than the local urgent care centers, following up is much easier, and I've typically been worked in with Cathy without any issues. We're fortunate to have someone nearby that actually spends time caring for their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
i like the fact that she checks you from head to toe, as i am a diabetic with feet issues etc. if i go in with a sore throat she does not just look at my throat and ears. i feel comfortable asking her questions, and she always answers them intelligently...
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
Kind and caring. Excellent well educated. My husband is a heart and kidney transplant patient and I am VERY particular who takes care of him. I wholeheartedly TRUST Cathy with his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
I've been seeing Cathy McAtee for several years. She is very knowledgeable. She spends the time needed to find what the trouble is and makes sure there is no underlying issues. She will spend more time with me than the typical 15 minutes allotted if necessary. She has an awesome bedside manor. I never dread going to the doctor's office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
Very informative. Spent a lot of time with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
Dr. John McAtee & Cathy McAtee have cared for me since 2002. They have saved my life numerous times.As health care professionals, they rate a ten gold star grade. They do everything possible to solve your health problems.They go above & beyond expectations to care for my wife & myself. Cathy has made an incredible improvement in the health of my wife.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
she is very friendly, and very informative on all of my health issues
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
She has always been very helpful. She explains my conditions so that I can understand. Never have a problem getting appointment. Never seems rushed to get through. Will answer your questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
Being new to the area, our family here along w/Gulf Shores Urgent Care, recommended Cathy & Dr John McAtee.. I am a challenging patient w/many medical issues. There does not seem to be a medical problem this team can't handle, or refer you if further treatment is needed. Both take time out to listen, ask questions & explain findings & concerns. My husband is also a patient & we are blessed to have these caring professionals & their staff. Highly recommend Cathy & Dr who both work tirelessly!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
A very good experience, she was very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
I felt like I was being listened to and my problems addressed appropriately.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
Cathy is a very caring health care professional who is willing to spend whatever times is necessary to address your health issues; Very knowledgeable of her medical field; easy to get in touch with if you have an emergency situation. Even though our permanant residence is in TN, due to the medical care we have received from her and Dr McAtee since late 2014, we have selected Cathy and Dr McAtee to be our Primary Care Physician team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathy McAtee, CRNP?
Cathy is very helpful. I feel I can call her if I have a problem. I would recommend her to friends and family.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Cathy McAtee?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Cathy McAtee treats patients.

Compare Providers