Cathleen Wright, LAC

Acupuncture •  Female • Age 50

Cathleen Wright

Wright Acupuncture for Total Wellness, LLC

505 S Lenola Rd Ste 121 Moorestown, NJ 08057

Cathleen Wright, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Moorestown, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Cathleen Wright to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

See similar Acupuncturists in Moorestown

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Cathleen Wright accepts

• Wrist Pain

Cathleen Wright's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cathleen Wright

Cathleen Wright?
I’ve been seeing Cathleen for about seven months for endometriosis. Acupuncture has been a tremendous help with my various issues both pre and post op. I highly recommend her and am so thankful to of found acupuncture for managing my symptoms!
lauren in mt. laurel – Jan 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathleen Wright, LAC?
Please note 2 years ago, I initially sought help from Cathleen Wright to quit a major 40 year smoking addiction through acupuncture~I seriously had exhausted a variety of ways over the last 30 years w/o any real success. PROUDLY, I AM 2 YEARS SMOKE-FREE! I recently checked in w/Cathleen again--this time due to weight gain/cravings. What sets Cathleen apart is her level of knowledge, care & concern for her patients--so nurturing and supportive & she LISTENS!!! THANK YOU Cathleen xoxo Gail
Gail in Mount Laurel NJ – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathleen Wright, LAC?
I have been a patient of Cathleen Wright for over a year. She is not only an excellent acupuncturist but a very kind and patient practitioner. I have used acupuncture for many years and feel Cathleen Wright is one of the best acupuncturist in the area. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional practitioner.
Michelle Griffin in Westville, NJ – Mar 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathleen Wright, LAC?
Cathleen is vert professional. She has helped me manage my chronic pain. I have been receiving acupuncture from Cathleen for at least 3 years. I have chronic pain issues in my back, neck, right foot and right wrist. Cathleen has also been treating me for insomnia. She is always there to help me with whatever aliment I may have. She is extremely knowledgable about acupuncture and how it can help. I have learned so much about acupuncture and how it can help without the use of medication.
Kelly McMullin in Voorhees, NJ – Jan 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathleen Wright, LAC?
Acupuncture has been beneficial in lessening pain and inflammation caused by arthritis. Cathleen has also successfully treated me for headaches, sinus pain and congestion. Her wealth of knowledge about health issues, as well as both eastern and western medicine, immediately puts patient at ease. Each visit begins with Cathleen listening to your health concerns then treating them. I would not be able to manage my chronic pain without the acupuncture treatment I receive at Wright Wellness Center
Pat in Sewell, NJ – Dec 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathleen Wright, LAC?
Cathleen Wright is a great acupuncturist. She is friendly, kind, cares about your problems, and does a wonderful job. I had a knee replacement and had complications from diverticulitis right afterward. Could not do PT. My knee did not heel right, and hurt really bad. After going about 3 months to her (2 x week) my knee felt so much better. Not perfect, but enough that I was not in constant excruciating pain. I would recommend her to anyone with pain.
JoAnn in Marlton, NJ – Jul 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathleen Wright, LAC?

How was your experience with Cathleen Wright?

Cathleen has over 23 years of clinical experience and began her career in the healing arts as a nursing professional.  Her focus has been on educating and empowering people with chronic illness to live healthy lives.

Cathleen received her Master of Science in Acupuncture degree from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in New York City and continued her education in China at Beijing Traditional Medicine Training Center of the World Federation of Acupuncture and Moxibustion Societies.  She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from Villanova University.

Cathleen has experience working with children and adults.  She treats children ages 6 and above in her practice.  Her expertise includes working with individuals living with challenging chronic conditions including, but not limited to, anxiety, fibromyalgia and chronic pain.

Cathleen is nationally board-certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and state-licensed in New Jersey.  Prior to her current practice in Morristown, she had a successful part-time practice in Cherry Hill and also provided acupuncture to individuals within a healthcare organization.
Less...