Cathleen Wright, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 49

Cathleen Wright

Wright Acupuncture for Total Wellness, LLC

505 S Lenola Rd Ste 121 Moorestown, NJ 08057

Cathleen Wright, LAC is an acupuncturist in Moorestown, NJ. She specializes in acupuncture.

Cathleen Wright's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cathleen Wright

Cathleen Wright?
Cathleen Wright's Performance
What People Say About Cathleen Wright, LAC
I’ve been seeing Cathleen for about seven months for endometriosis. Acupuncture has been a tremendous help with my various issues both pre and post op. I highly recommend her and am so thankful to of found acupuncture for managing my symptoms!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathleen Wright, LAC?
Please note 2 years ago, I initially sought help from Cathleen Wright to quit a major 40 year smoking addiction through acupuncture~I seriously had exhausted a variety of ways over the last 30 years w/o any real success. PROUDLY, I AM 2 YEARS SMOKE-FREE! I recently checked in w/Cathleen again--this time due to weight gain/cravings. What sets Cathleen apart is her level of knowledge, care & concern for her patients--so nurturing and supportive & she LISTENS!!! THANK YOU Cathleen xoxo Gail
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathleen Wright, LAC?
I have been a patient of Cathleen Wright for over a year. She is not only an excellent acupuncturist but a very kind and patient practitioner. I have used acupuncture for many years and feel Cathleen Wright is one of the best acupuncturist in the area. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathleen Wright, LAC?
Cathleen is vert professional. She has helped me manage my chronic pain. I have been receiving acupuncture from Cathleen for at least 3 years. I have chronic pain issues in my back, neck, right foot and right wrist. Cathleen has also been treating me for insomnia. She is always there to help me with whatever aliment I may have. She is extremely knowledgable about acupuncture and how it can help. I have learned so much about acupuncture and how it can help without the use of medication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathleen Wright, LAC?
Acupuncture has been beneficial in lessening pain and inflammation caused by arthritis. Cathleen has also successfully treated me for headaches, sinus pain and congestion. Her wealth of knowledge about health issues, as well as both eastern and western medicine, immediately puts patient at ease. Each visit begins with Cathleen listening to your health concerns then treating them. I would not be able to manage my chronic pain without the acupuncture treatment I receive at Wright Wellness Center
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathleen Wright, LAC?
Cathleen Wright is a great acupuncturist. She is friendly, kind, cares about your problems, and does a wonderful job. I had a knee replacement and had complications from diverticulitis right afterward. Could not do PT. My knee did not heel right, and hurt really bad. After going about 3 months to her (2 x week) my knee felt so much better. Not perfect, but enough that I was not in constant excruciating pain. I would recommend her to anyone with pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cathleen Wright, LAC?

How was your experience with Cathleen Wright?

Cathleen has over 23 years of clinical experience and began her career in the healing arts as a nursing professional.  Her focus has been on educating and empowering people with chronic illness to live healthy lives.

Cathleen ...