Cathleen Wright, LAC

Cathleen Wright, LAC

Acupuncture  |
Cathleen Wright, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Moorestown, NJ. She is 47 years old.

505 S Lenola Rd Ste 121

Moorestown, NJ 08057

Learn about Cathleen Wright

• Acupuncture

Cathleen Wright does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Stress
  • Wrist Pain

• Acupuncture

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Villanova University School Of Nursing
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Cathleen Wright has no awards or honors listed.

Cathleen Wright has no media or publications listed.

Cathleen Wright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Cathleen Wright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Cathleen Wright's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Cathleen Wright to family and friends
Cathleen Wright's Performance
in Westville, NJ |
I have been a patient of Cathleen Wright for over a year. She is not only an excellent acupuncturist but a very kind and patient practitioner. I have used acupuncture for many years and feel Cathleen Wright is one of the best acupuncturist in the area. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional practitioner.
in Voorhees, NJ |
Cathleen is vert professional. She has helped me manage my chronic pain. I have been receiving acupuncture from Cathleen for at least 3 years. I have chronic pain issues in my back, neck, right foot and right wrist. Cathleen has also been treating me for insomnia. She is always there to help me with whatever aliment I may have. She is extremely knowledgable about acupuncture and how it can help. I have learned so much about acupuncture and how it can help without the use of medication.
in Sewell, NJ |
Acupuncture has been beneficial in lessening pain and inflammation caused by arthritis. Cathleen has also successfully treated me for headaches, sinus pain and congestion. Her wealth of knowledge about health issues, as well as both eastern and western medicine, immediately puts patient at ease. Each visit begins with Cathleen listening to your health concerns then treating them. I would not be able to manage my chronic pain without the acupuncture treatment I receive at Wright Wellness Center
in Marlton, NJ |
Cathleen Wright is a great acupuncturist. She is friendly, kind, cares about your problems, and does a wonderful job. I had a knee replacement and had complications from diverticulitis right afterward. Could not do PT. My knee did not heel right, and hurt really bad. After going about 3 months to her (2 x week) my knee felt so much better. Not perfect, but enough that I was not in constant excruciating pain. I would recommend her to anyone with pain.
Have you seen Cathleen Wright, LAC?
Are you Cathleen Wright?