Dr. Catherine Scott, ED.D

Counseling •  Female

Dr. Scott

The office of Dr. Catherine L. Scott

110 Traders Cross # 226 Okatie, SC 29909

Dr. Catherine Scott, ED.D is a counselor in Okatie, SC. She specializes in counseling.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Dr. Scott accepts

3.7

Dr. Scott?
Dr. Scott's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Catherine Scott, ED.D
Very rude, was more concerned about insurance. Very judgmental. Saw her twice and would never recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Scott, ED.D?
Very unprofessional. Did not listen to concerns, listened more to insurance company. Argumentative. Condescending way of speaking. Office is cluttered and uncomfortable. Would not recommend at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Scott, ED.D?
Catherine is the best therapist I have ever worked with. She pushed me to grow, she made me work and think. The progress we made together in a short period of time is astonishing. There aren't enough superlatives to use to describe her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Scott, ED.D?
I have been seeing Dr Scott for over a year due to anxiety and depression. Dr Scott is also my conduit to the psychiatrist. She has a friendly congenial personality but is firm in her convictions. She has given me excellent advice through her wisdom of experience. From day one you feel like you’re speaking with a friend who will tell you the truth and always have your back, but NEVER reveal your secrets. I highly recommend Dr Scott for any age and any area of her expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Scott, ED.D?
My husband and I saw Dr. Scott, individually and as a couple. She is a loving, caring, practitioner. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Scott, ED.D?
Having been in therapy most of my life, I have been to many therapists. Maybe too many, also. Ha! Dr. Scott is a blessing to my life right now. She is professional, yet down-to-earth and easy to talk to. She helps me maintain an even keel in the sea of life. She is honest, respectful, and insightful. Her training and experience extensive. I purposely chose her because of this and have not been disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Scott, ED.D?
I'm a single father of 2 girls and have relied on Dr. Scott for over 2 years now. I couldn't be more happy with the results I have seen in my girls. I approached Dr. Scott because she was one of the few child therapists willing to testify in court during my divorce. Her unbiased opinion during trial, and her willingness to undergo extreme scrutiny by opposing counsel, has been instrumental in my children's wellbeing. She gives direct advice to parents, and deeply cares about my girls.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Scott, ED.D?
I have been seeing Dr. Scott off and on for 10 years. When she worked in Georgia, I traveled there. When she worked in Greenville, I traveled there. And now I travel to Bluffton. Dr. Scott is kind, caring, compassionate and I trust her completely. She has helped me through some very dark times in my life and I will forever be grateful to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Scott, ED.D?
Worst counseling experience I have ever had. Dr. Scott called me a "cutter" when I told her that I self harmed when I was a teen. She then continued to hint at my underlying drug addiction that she was convinced I had because I said I smoked pot in high school. She talked over me the entire visit, wouldn't let me talk, and was over-all unprofessional. No medical professional in their right mind should ever call someone names. I was APPALLED. Save your time, find a different doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Scott, ED.D?
I feel blessed to have found Dr. Scott. It is often difficult to find a doctor who is truly engaged in your situation. Dr. Scott is that doctor! She is personable, professional and extremely knowledgeable. I am very comfortable recommending her to someone in search of a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Scott, ED.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Scott?

• Counseling

Converse College, Spartanburg, S.C.
Clemson University