Catherine Nelms, FNP-C

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Catherine Nelms, FNP-C is a Nurse Practitioner in Plano, TX. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Catherine Nelms to book an appointment.

Catherine Nelms

Village Health Partners

8080 Independence Pkwy Ste 200 Plano, TX 75025

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Catherine Nelms treats your condition or procedure

Catherine Nelms accepts

Catherine Nelms' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Catherine Nelms

3.0

Catherine Nelms

Horrible provider. Will not address the problem and instead say you have a sexually transmitted disease rather than what my current provider said was only a uti.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Elizabeth – Dec 25, 2021
Hi, Elizabeth. Thank you for making us aware of...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Catherine Nelms, FNP-C?
Anytime my pcp was unavailable and I was seen by Nelms, SHE was the one to bother to be thorough enough and discover exactly what my ailments were. She went above and beyond to rule out every possible option —which made me feel reassured that she cared enough to be accurate. I credit her for being the main reason my husband is still alive. She was strong enough to step forward when my doctor would not. It was only a fluke that my dr was unavailable that day and I ended up talking to Nelms. But thank God I did because she listened and immediately went to work on it. After doing some research and discovering that there is very little difference in the knowledge and abilities of Drs and NPs, I choose to be seen primarily by Nelms.
Apr 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Catherine Nelms, FNP-C?

How was your experience with Catherine Nelms?
Provider explaining information to patient

Catherine is excited to join the Village Health Partners team as a certified Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C). Prior to joining Village Health Partners,...Read more

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Is Catherine Nelms, FNP-C accepting new patients?

Catherine Nelms, FNP-C generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Catherine Nelms' profile to make an appointment.

Does Catherine Nelms, FNP-C accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Catherine Nelms accepts your insurance.

Where is Catherine Nelms, FNP-C's office located?

Catherine Nelms' office is located at 8080 Independence Pkwy Ste 200, Plano, TX 75025. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Catherine Nelms, FNP-C offer telehealth services?

Catherine Nelms has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Catherine Nelms, FNP-C?

Village Health Partners