Catherine Lukes, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Catherine Lukes

Lovelace Medical Group Plastic Surgery

4705 Montgomery Blvd NE Ste 301 Albuquerque, NM 87109

Catherine Lukes, CNM is a midwife in Albuquerque, NM. She specializes in midwifery.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Catherine Lukes accepts

Catherine Lukes accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico

4.4

Catherine Lukes?
Catherine Lukes' Performance
What People Say About Catherine Lukes, CNM
Wonderful doctor, I’m very happy with the quality of care I have received from her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catherine Lukes, CNM?
Excellent experience with Catherine Lukes. She was always very attentive, professional and thorough. As first time parents we certainly had many questions and Catherine provided us with detailed answers, was patient and thoughtful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catherine Lukes, CNM?
Catherine was my midwife for my second baby girl. I had my first in Missouri (military family, so we move often). I had a pretty good experience with labor and delivery with my first so that made my expectations incredibly high for this second one. I have to say that Catherine blew me away. She is an amazing person and is very knowledgeable! She always made me feel comfortable and listened to anything I had to say! I highly recommend her to any mommies to be!
×Post a ResponseAre you Catherine Lukes, CNM?
Dr. Lukes is the best doctor I’ve ever had! She is kind, informative, & very passionate and knowledgeable about women’s health and my future baby’s care. Every visit I had with her I was impressed by her attentiveness to all the details pertaining my health. I never felt rushed (like I have with other Dr.’s) & always felt comfortable confiding in her about my health due to her sweet spirit and professionalism. I have already & will continue to definitely recommend her to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catherine Lukes, CNM?
Being a first time mom was a scary thought, but having Dr.Lukes as my doctor was amazing! She helped me in every way possible & answered any questions or concerns I may have had. She was loving caring and very patient with me. She was by far the BEST doctor for me & my baby girl. If I ever got pregnant with a second she would hands down be my first choice. My family as well as myself loved her. I appreciate everything she did for us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Catherine Lukes, CNM?
I switched midwives and started seeing Catherine in my third trimester. I was so happy to find her! She was always caring and took the time to answer all of my questions even though most of the time I was pretty sure about the answers. She knew my history and even remembered the small details! When I was in labor I was so glad that she was the midwife there at the hospital! She helped coach me through the contractions and I was able to make it without an epidural b/c she was by my side!
×Post a ResponseAre you Catherine Lukes, CNM?
Very dissatisfied with bedside manner as well as not addressing my concerns as valid. My request for an exam was refused and was met with what seemed to be an attitude of reluctantancy to do anything for me as if though disgusted with my request. Poor experience as a first time mom who was looking for support, answers, and guidance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catherine Lukes, CNM?

How was your experience with Catherine Lukes?

• Midwifery