Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC

ChiropracticFemaleAge 60

Dr. Colaizzo

Chiropractic and Therapy Center

1075 Easton Ave Somerset, NJ 08873

Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC is a Chiropractor in Somerset, NJ and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus medical school in 1982. She is affiliated with medical facilities Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Saint Peter's University Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Colaizzo to book an appointment.

Dr. Colaizzo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Colaizzo

Dr. Colaizzo?
  • Appointment scheduling (30)
  • Explained conditions well (30)
  • Listened & answered questions (30)
  • Long wait times (1)
Dr. Colaizzo was fantastic. She took the time to really understand what was causing my pain and developed a treatment plan that worked to perfection. I am able to do all the things I did before my knee replacement. I recommend her very highly. Best Chiropractor I ever visited.
May 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
Called for an appointment and they got me in the same day. Thanks to Dr. COLAIZZO I'm able to move around without any pain. I absolutely recommend CHIROPRACTIC & THERAPY CENTER. Great staff also.
May 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
I am a 21 year old patient of Catherine Colaizzo. I went to her suffering from extreme upper back pain to the point where I was barely able to think about anything else. Long story short, the issue came from me always looking down at my phone. I spent almost every hour of the day looking down at my phone and didn't even realize it until she put it into perspective. Not only did I slowly try to start making changes when it came to using my phone, but it also changed the way I look at life. The wo
Danniella – Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
I have been having a good experience with Dr. Catherine and her staff, they make everything easier for you. I've been through an injury in my lower back and thanks to their care my progress is fantastic. within 4 weeks my lower back is great and there is no pain at all. Additionally, the tips and advice I have received from Dr. Catherine have improved the way I take care of my entire back.
Jaime Ortega Leon in New Brunswick, NJ – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
Anyone dealing with back issues, I'd definitely recommend that you stop in and see Dr. Colaizzo. Excellent friendly staff that's easy to work with and as a team, they take care of you. I was dealing with backpains for over two months and spent money on alternative treatments that did not solve any of my issues, prior to Dr. Colaizzo. After visiting Dr. Colaizzo, she sent me for xrays then explained to me what exactly was causing my issues and put together a game plan to treat my issues. A++
Chris Woodard in Somerset, NJ – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
I would definitely recommend this office! I was having sharp pain in my neck that disturbed my sleep for about a week. I called the office and got an appointment within the same day. Dr. Colaizzo made sure I got x-rays right away and explained very thoroughly what she believed was causing the pain and what she could do to help. Since I began my treatment plan here, I've regained most of the mobility in my neck and shoulder and I feel great about the positive investment I've made here.
Somerset – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
The staff is friendly and helpful. Dr. Colaizzo is the best. I've had 12 sessions so far and I feel great.
LadonnaDe'Souza in New Brunswick, NJ – Jan 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
I came to see Dr Colaizzo with upper back spasms and chronic lower back pain from surgery in 96 within 3 weeks my upper back pain was gone and the lower back pain I can barely feel now. I was very skeptical about coming here but Dr Colaizzo was very reassuring, patient and knowledgeable I would recommend her to anyone who is in need of help and is hesitant about seeing her. The staff is also very helpful and friendly. Carl B Somerset
Carl B in Somerset, NJ – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
I always look forwards to my next appointment to get an adjustment! Whenever I don't go, I can definitely tell the difference but Dr. Colaizzo is always able to tell exactly what's wrong and how to cater to my specific needs for each visit. The office is extremely clean and the staff working the front desk always goes above and beyond to make me feel calm and welcome. I don't know what I'd do without my adjustments and I won't go anywhere else.
Larry H in Bridgewater, NJ – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
She took her time, listening to my problems with my headaches, got x-rays. There’s calcification on my neck, says I will be doing some adjustments for a few times a week, and it should ease my headaches.
Pamela in Martinsville NJ – Mar 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
I am a registered nurse and I have been seeing Dr. Catherine Colaizzo for the past 4 months. I work long 12-hour shifts in the Emergency Department and it really does a number on my back. Since I have begun seeing her, she diagnosed and treated me right. Gave me great tips and stretches to do at work. I appreciate her and her practice. As a future nurse practitioner, she gets an A+. Highly recommended
Ife in Somerset, NJ – Jan 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
I found Dr. Colaizzo through my insurance company as I was in need of immediate attention to my back. Coming into the office I was immediately helped and felt as if all staff were there for my best interest. During my session Dr. Colaizzo was very thorough in explaining what chiropractic care exactly is. Receptionist Latifa Hawkins has been extremely helpful in aiding my appointments. At first I was skeptical, but I have been pain free for 4 weeks now!
Idrissa M in Somerset, NJ – Jan 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
Each time I walk in to Dr. Colaizzo's center I know any pain I was feeling will be gone when I am walking out. There has never been a time where I felt my problems were ignored. I appreciate Dr. Colaizzo and recommend anyone looking for chiropractic aid to see her.
Hiram L in Somerset, NJ – Dec 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
I hurt my back working out in. I saw my medical doctor 3 times in a month who gave me shots, anti inflammatory pills, pain killers and wrote a script for an MRI. I was told by my medical doctor I would most likely need some type of surgery. My brother recommended to me going to a local chiropractor before I get an MRI. So i took his advice and went to Chiropractic & Therapy Center. After a few visits i was feeling much better, and 6 weeks later pain free. Dr. Colaizzo & her staff are excellent.
Jeanne L in Piscataway, NJ – Nov 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
For quite awhile my son kept telling me to find a good chiropractor. I had back and hip issues and was getting no relief from other avenues I had tried. My answer to my son was that "I do not have the time to spend in a chiropractors office." I finally decided that it was time to find a local chiropractor. I began going to Dr. Colaizzo in early May. She took a detailed history and discussed how she would treat my arthritis and spinal stenosis. After several treatments my wife noticed an im
Harris Schwartz in Somerset, NJ – Sep 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
Dr. Colaizzo was very thorough in explaining the ideal spine form vs. reality and the treatment to adjust the spine. There was an introduction video that helped me understand the general concepts before Dr. Colaizzo deep dived into the evaluation.
JT in Somerset, NJ – Jul 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
Recently due to my long distance running as I was training for a half marathon, I started having severe lower back pains. After treatments my pain was completely gone and I was also able to run my half-marathon. Dr. Colaizzo is very kind, friendly, and gentle. I always feel so good after a session with her. I am continuing with the course of treatments she has planned for me. I highly recommend her and do so with no reservations.
Subha W. in Somerset, NJ – May 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
I work as a home aide for the elderly and I had some knee and back pain. I wanted something natural to help get in back in my routine. Dr.Colaizzo did that for me. I don't have pain anymore and I can get back into helping my clients 100%
kim in Somerset, NJ – Apr 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
My experience at the Chiropractic and Therapy Center has been nothing short of brilliant. All staff members have always been friendly and helpful and show a positive attitude that is reassuring that I am in the right place to get relief from chronic back pain. After the positive experience from the front desk attendants, Dr. Catherine Colaizzo showed an honest demeanor in her methods of assessing if she would be able to help me with my particular back injury. Overall, Im completely satisfied.
John Ruiz in Somerset, NJ – Apr 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?
I've suffered neck and back pain due to compromised discs for over a decade, now. Dr. Colaizzo is easily the best chiropractic doctor with whom I've dealt. She is exceedingly knowledgeable, and her staff is exceptional. The treatment offered there is of the highest caliber, and any paperwork required by either my job or insurance companies is completed promptly and accurately. (That lack of procrastination takes away much of the stress I've experienced elsewhere) I highly recommend her.
Stephen M in Somerset, NJ – Apr 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Catherine Colaizzo, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Colaizzo?

The Chiropractic & Therapy Center is dedicated to providing natural effective pain relief. We utilize up to date techniques and equipment to deliver...Read more

A graduate of Douglass College at Rutgers University Catherine Colaizzo received her doctorate in chiropractic from New York Chiropractic College in 1987...Read more

• Chiropractic