Contact provider for availability

Catherine Bateman, MA

Counseling ·  Female

Catherine Bateman
121 N Wayne Ave Ste 300 Wayne, PA 19087

Catherine Bateman, MA is a counselor in Wayne, PA. She specializes in counseling.

Catherine Bateman accepts

Catherine Bateman accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Catherine Bateman treats your condition or procedure

• Counseling

Catherine Bateman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Catherine Bateman

Catherine Bateman?
Catherine Bateman's Performance
What People Say About Catherine Bateman, MA
HIGHLY recommend. She really ‘’gets it’’ and truly cares. I’ve seen Katie for a while now. One of the best decisions I made was to start therapy. Katie will help you through it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catherine Bateman, MA?
Katie has been tremendous in my journey of healing. She has created a safe place for me to discuss the trauma of my past. Katie supports me, believes in me, and genuinely cares about my wellbeing. Words can not describe how she has transformed my life. I know Katie will be there every step and walk along side of me as I continue this journey. I highly recommend Katie.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catherine Bateman, MA?
Ms. Bateman is kind and considerate of my daughter's anxiety. She is understanding toward my stress regarding my daughter's well-being. I have referred others to her and will continue to do so. She is experienced, open-minded, compassionate, patient, and thoughtful of the feedback she provides. I definitely recommend scheduling with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catherine Bateman, MA?
After countless amounts of therapists I can easily say Katie was the best one I've ever had. Thanks to Katie's massive amounts of time and patience with me, I can say that she helped me change my life for the better. It took a lot of tears, hard work, and hard decisions, but I can easily say you can not go wrong with having her as a therapist. Truly empathetic and understanding, most non judgemental person. As I said, you can't go wrong with Katie.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catherine Bateman, MA?
I have unequivocally recommended Katie to many of my friends whose children suffer like mine do. After disappointing results from other therapists, both my son and daughter have made incredible strides thanks to Katie and her caring and knowledgeable approach. Thanks to her, both of my children are headed toward successful and productive life experiences.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catherine Bateman, MA?
My daughter has had a rough last few years. We weren't sure if she would ever get through her issues but Katie has been a tremendous help and always involved my husband and I every step of the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catherine Bateman, MA?
Katie was too inexperienced to deal with our child's manipulations. She didn't involve the family and made things worse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Catherine Bateman, MA?

How was your experience with Catherine Bateman?