Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Blair

Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Beverly Hills, CA. She specializes in clinical psychology, addiction and substance abuse counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Blair accepts

Dr. Blair accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Blair treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Blair's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

My goal is to help you improve the quality of your life, dramatically. I'll help you make positive changes by reducing your anxiety, easing your stress, and helping you gain more control in your life. You will achieve a higher quality of life in a secure, caring, and non-judgmental environment, you'll discover your inner strengths, and you will develop effective coping skills.

• Clinical Psychology

4.5

Dr. Blair?
Dr. Blair's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D
Dr. Blair has been truly the most classy, kind, gracious, generous, and highly qualified doctor. Her clinical skills are exceptional. Dr. Blair is a role model. Above all she embodies all I was hoping to receive from an expert in treatment of my addiction and depression. I am very pleased!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair is truly the most spectacular amazing doctor I have ever met. She goes above and beyond any expectations and surpasses all standards of high quality care! My wife and I are grateful and feel honored to know her. Bless her soul for doing God’s work each and every day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I am very pleased with the quality care and the utmost dedication of Dr. Blair and her staff. I am grateful to Dr. Blair and my Cedars GP for the outstanding referral. She has impacted my life in ways I never thought was possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I have gained tremendous knowledge and insight in working with Dr. Blair since a year ago. She has tirelessly devoted herself to my care and treatment in the most compassionate way. I had been to other practices previously and had almost given up before meeting her. She has impacted my life in ways I had never imagined possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Best performance coach and most skilled in the field of psychology. I feel proud to have met Dr. Blair and cherish the utter transformation of my life, health and career with her guidance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Working with Dr. Blair has been the most incredible and life changing experience in my life. Her dedication, devotion, work ethic, commitment and passion for her work is unlike anyone else in the industry. Dr. Blair is the true definition of a person living a life based on integrity, character, respect, convictions, boundaries and honor.She is much more than a doctor but a mentor, coach, role model and friend. She is truly the best in class and I am so thankful that I came across her practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Dr. Cassidy Blair has severely improved and positively altered the course of my life. Her unique approach to addressing psychological and executive performance needs is honest, detailed, customized, and most of all caring. Her true character shines through the way she does her work and I wouldn’t have chosen anyone else to work with in these areas. She’s truly one of a kind, always at the top of her game and ready to create true change in the most helpful way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair has changed the core quality of my life. She Is truly a bonafide authority in the field of psychology. My life has transformed in the truest sense of the word! I can’t imagine not having her as my therapist and as my coach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair is the best performance coach we have found to date. We have been working with her for the last two years and have experienced substantial growth and positive changes in expansion and growth. She is the most talented, and skilled performance coach. Truly the very best psychologist out there!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I have been very pleased with Dr. Blair’s Professionalism, intellect, and high level of integrity. She has been a role model and true inspiration for me both personally and professionally. It’s an honor to be working with her for more than a year and achieving meaningful objectives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
We just concluded an amazing workshop with Dr. Blair on performance coaching and management of stressors in the work place. My partners and team members were all impressed with the one on one coaching over two consecutive days. Dr. Blair is seriously exceptional, motivational, inspirational and the best in the field. We are pleased and grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair is incredibly talented, on point, no nonsense and thorough. We have been having excellent experience with her relationship, performance and executive coaching for the last year and half. She has always been able to pin point the short comings and help with our success growth which we have been implementing routinely. We have been reaping the rewards with over 40% growth year to date. We are now more efficient and more profitable with the help of Dr Blair for our team. Simply the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Blair for almost a year. We had reached the crossroads of contemplating divorce but now are pregnant and feel happier and more fulfilled than we had ever hoped for. Dr. Blair is the REAL deal. She has taught us the most effective coping skills and communication styles which has entirely transformed the quality of our relationship. We both feel blessed and lucky to have been referred to her. She is incredibly skilled, knowledgeable and most dedicated doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair is the real deal and has been the sole practitioner that has always been a constant presence in my life. She has continually challenged me to rise above any obstacle while keeping me accountable and honest. I would have never thought that I could achieve all personal and professional objectives until meeting her. I have never been so sober, aware, healthy, joyful, hopeful and mindful until recently!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
The most incredible Psychologist who has helped me transform the entire direction and trajectory of my life. Dr. Blair has a no non-sense approach and goes to the core and depth of all issues since childhood which has been the reason I have been able to turn the corner in my life, marriage and career. The office staff is always welcoming and very accommodating to my scheduling needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
My husband and I have were referred to Dr. Blair for family counseling. It has been 7 months since our therapy started and it feels like we have found new hope for us our family. We ha given up on hope when our Doctor at UCLA recommended that we met with Dr. Blair. She is the most skilled, informed and knowledgeable Psychologist that we have found after many hopeless searches for other therapists that didn’t care and treated us like numbers and not people. Dr. Blair genuinely cares!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair has been instrumental in changing my life in so many amazing ways!! Seriously, Dr. Blair is simply the very best and most dedicated psychologist I have worked with! I am a believer in psychology and mental health but never thought I could find someone so incredibly gifted, passionate and talented. She has surpassed all my expectations and helped me heal in so many ways! I have gained REAL results and achieved all milestones in the last two years both personally, socially and profession
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair is a dream come true and the most intelligent, smart and caring doctor. She has seriously been the best role model, mentor, coach and therapist. I owe my peace, recovery and health to her and adore her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I feel blessed by the best psychologist ever! Dr. Blair has been the answer to all my prayers and after exhausting search for treatment. She has been the most caring, intuitive and amazingly smart therapist. I consider myself the luckiest girl alive and will never be able to thank her enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I can say with great confidence that my life would have never been so satisfying and fulfilling if it wasn’t for the guidance, support, direction and unequivocal care I have received with Dr. Blair over the past year. She has never stopped caring even when I stop caring about my life. Dr.CFBLAIR has given new meaning to hope, dream and again finding great purpose in my life. I am no longer paralyzed by the debilitating depression and anxiety or the constant panic attacks and severe addiction.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Blair?

• Sat: 11:00am - 7:00pm