Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology •  Female • Age 40

Dr. Blair

Blair Wellness Group

9454 Wilshire Ph Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Beverly Hills, CA. She specializes in clinical psychology, addiction and substance abuse counseling, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Blair accepts

Dr. Blair accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Blair treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Blair's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Blair's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Blair

Dr. Blair?
Dr. Blair's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D
Dr. Blair quite fast became a highlight of my life, providing with everything I ever needed and more. The significant difference in my mindset I see today would be hardly achieved with the help of a doctor, who is less devoted and invested than Dr. Blair. She goes above and beyond to provide exceptional care needed for my growth and self improvement, and I feel that giving her 5 stars is way below deserved rating. She is remarkably talented and resourceful, and cares more for her patients, than majority of parents care for their own children. It is true, that she is not for everyone, only because not everyone deserves and appreciates the best there is. I am so grateful to be one of the people who were granted the opportunity to be in her practice. It is truly a life changing experience.
Ashley – May 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I have never met another person with so much integrity as Dr. Blair, that is why I feel so confident about my care in her practice. Since I was still a child, I had tremendous trust issues, but Dr. Blair has been helping me overcome it by becoming the first person I could trust - sometimes with my eyes closed. My behavior and actions changed significantly, I can finally feel pleasure to see my outcome. Before I was simply destroying my life one step at a time. Dr. Blair helps me resolve my childhood traumas, that are keeping me from living a healthy and fulfilling life, together teaching me, how to improve my social skills, relationships, work. She truly goes above and beyond for her clients, bringing the most outstanding and rewarding experiences. I feel grateful to be one of Dr. Blair’s patients - still cannot believe in my luck finding her in a world, where people are usually treated like numbers or charts. She does not see a dollar sign in a person - she sees potential.
Aria – May 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I have been a bundle of issues my whole life, and I am so grateful that I was able to find a doctor who has exquisite knowledge and experience in dealing with all of them. Not a lot of doctors would be so passionate and devoted to their work as Dr Blair is, and those are only a few of qualities that makes her one of a kind. She has been transforming my life from dark, miserable and hopeless into a meaningful, promising and healthy. Going above and beyond for her patients, providing non judgmental and safe space to heal and grow, Dr Blair is changing lives daily. She always finds the best way out of every situation, inspires me to be strong and fight for what I deserve to have. I almost settled for toxic, unhealthy lifestyle and relationships, until she taught me to never settle for anything short but the best - and that is what she does, which perfectly reflects in her practice.
Laura – May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Dr Blair and Blair Wellness Group has been transforming my life since day one - providing most wonderful experiences due to hands on, concierge style approach. I haven’t felt so cared for in my entire life - my expectations for growth have been exceeded thanks to Dr Blair’s devotion and passion to her work. She has been invested into my future more than my own family ever was, teaching me all the basics, that, sadly, I never got a chance to learn. I am beyond grateful for her patience and perseverance, I know for sure that I am not the easiest patient to work with. Dr Blair has been most understanding towards my issues, hearing my concerns without me verbally expressing them. I am excited and grateful to be in her practice, that has been providing me with most wonderful and life changing experiences.
Karen – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair has been a blessing in our lives. My wife and I have been extremely happy with the incredible treatment and personalized approach. The concierge service 7 days a week combined with customized model to treat our son’ s addiction has been outstanding. The staff has been very nice and accommodating.
Anthony Kennedy – Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Dr Blair is a lifesaver - I can proudly vouch for that since she saved my own life that I gradually kept destroying. I have been given a wonderful opportunity to be a patient of hers and learn so much more in a year than I have learned in my entire life. She provides an exceptional, hands on, customized experience, helping achieve results and goals in no time. More often I have a hard time recognizing myself - my behavior, actions, words, - and I could not be more happy about it. I am not proud of the person I was - my maladaptive behavior ruined every relationship I ever had, I was filled with hatred and anger not only towards the world, but myself. I am grateful to Dr Blair for this transformational experience, she helps me become the person I failed to grow into. She is my true hero.
Claire – Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Working with Dr. Blair and the team at Blair Wellness Group has been a privilege. Dr. Blair is the most remarkable, highly intelligent, honorable, and ethical psychologist. It has been an incredibly rewarding and transformative experience.
M COHEN – Mar 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I have been seeing Dr Blair for more than a year now, and I could not recommend her enough. She has been so invested into my well being and future, like my own family never was - thriving to make a difference, setting me on the right path. I always had an issue with trusting people, but, honestly, I could follow her directions blindly - I am that positive, that she will lead me the right way. I feel beyond grateful for all that Dr Blair has done for me over the past year, my life feels so much different and I cannot be more excited for everything that is still coming. I was lost, confused and wounded when I first came in to her office - she helped me regain my strength, hope and change attitude that has been standing in the way of my own happiness and health. She truly saved me from my own self - I could not care less about doing the right thing before, and it made a huge impact to my life. She helps me rebuilt it, changing my mindset, value system, helping me grow and improve.
Elena – Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair is the best psychologist in Century City and the Beverly Hills area! I never thought that someone would stand by me and give me the most selfless, compassionate, caring and remarkable experience of my adult life. If it was not for the support, devotion, and dedication exhibited by Dr. Blair throughout the past 2 years, I would be in the most dark and debilitating place by now. Dr. Blair’s contributions, sacrifices, and unwavering support to my life particularly in the last couple of years to achieve mental health, success, and utter well-being is unparalleled! She is most skilled, knowledgeable, classy, sophisticated, and highly talented therapist/psychologist ever! My family and I are beyond thankful for her presence and commitments.
ISABELLA G – Mar 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I have only most wonderful things to say about Dr. Blair and her practice. My life was miserable before I met her - I was drowning my problems in alcohol, distracted myself by acting out and creating chaos, destroying every relationship on my path. Dr. Blair gave me a chance to have a life that is healthy and meaningful, and for that I will be forever grateful. Dr. Blair’s devotion and passion to make a difference in her clients’ lives is extraordinary, she goes above and beyond to make things right and never settles for anything short than the best. She saved me from countless horrible decisions and now I cannot imagine, how I survived this long without her in my life. Dr. Blair became so much more than a doctor to me - a mentor, teacher, mother figure - everything I ever needed in life, but was not blessed with. Due to her, I am becoming a better person every day.
Katherine – Mar 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I haven’t met all the people in this world, but I met enough to say that Dr Blair is one of a kind. She cares for my well being and future more than my own parents were able to care, guiding me through every situation in my life, helping me grow and improve as a human being. Dr Blair is not the one who just listens - she hears, understands and provides with most honest and valuable feedback. Not once she validated my wrong doings, making sure I learn from my mistakes. I never had so much trust in anybody - could follow her directions with my eyes closed with no fear of ending up on the wrong path. Being in Dr Blair’s practice is a gift - so much care, love, kindness, devotion, selflessness could not be found anywhere else. From gained awareness to improved quality of my life - none of that would be possible without her help.
Chloe L – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I had never experienced so many remarkable and awesome qualities in one person until I met Dr. Blair. I could not express my gratitude in words. I only wish to pay her back for the gift of hope, health, happiness and the courage she’s given me. All the letters, thank you cards or reviews in the world cannot possibly convey how thankful I am for saving my life from the darkness of depression, alcohol and anxiety. Dr. Blair has single-handedly changed the quality of my life by her devotion and dedication to the best quality care. Her heart and compassion is like nothing I have ever experienced before. She has helped to transform every aspect of my relationship at work, with my sister, boyfriend, friends and parents.
Crystal – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I am beyond grateful to Dr. Blair and her team for saving our family from the dark web of addiction and depression after so many failed attempts in other facilities and doctors. We are beyond grateful for the most remarkable treatment and genuine care over the last 9 months.
KS – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I was recently discharged from a detox facility and referred to Dr. Blair. I had been to 2 other psychologists who did not understand the complexity of my issues and gave it no consideration unlike Dr. Blair. She is the best addiction and eating disorder therapist. In just a few sort months, I feel incredibly stable, content and have gained mastery in coping mechanism and able to overcome issues. She has been supportive with my family and children. She has been a rock for my wife and family as well. I am relieved, grateful and feel lucky to have been referred to her.
Andrew – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
My wife and I cannot more thankful for our profoundly meaningful experience at Blair Wellness Group. Dr. Blair and her fantastic team have consistently helped our 28 year old daughter by going above and beyond in the last year. After years of searching for the best addiction treatment, we were fortunate enough to stumble upon Dr. Blair. We are incredibly grateful to have our daughter’s life saved from darkness of depression and addiction. Blair Wellness Group offers the best treatment for depression, anxiety, addiction and trauma in the most in-depth manner. We feel lucky and blessed to have Dr. Blair as the doctor, coach and therapist for our family.
ADAM – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
From the moment I met Dr Blair my life started moving right direction. Her passion and devotion is something every doctor should be seeking to have. There wasn’t a moment when I felt like a number or a chart - my well being has been cared for like it has never been before. I am grateful to Dr. Blair and Blair Wellness Group for proving a practice that is so well designed to meet custom needs and approach, so I could achieve best results without spending 10 years in treatment. Dr. Blair, who is so goal oriented and thrives on making a difference, is the best doctor there could be in this entire world. I feel blessed every day for the opportunity to be in her practice.
Drew – Jan 27, 2020
Charity – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I could not recommend Dr Blair enough and feel that 5 stars don’t do her and her practice justice. The experience she provided me with has been nothing less than exceptional - with customized care and approach I felt heard and understood from day one. Her words and actions have integrity written all over them, and I feel grateful every day for the opportunity to be in her practice. Dr. Blair has been helping me grow and improve as a person, changing the quality of my life. I have never seen so much passion, genuine care and devotion in one person - she is truly one of a kind.
Em – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I’ve had the most incredible experience with Dr. Blair. She is an amazing performance coach, executive coach and the best psychologist in Beverly Hills. The entire year has been the most remarkable experience of growth, recovery and transformation for myself and my entire team. We are incredibly grateful for her efforts, selfless dedication and commitment to our team. Happy New Year to Blair Wellness Group for giving us all your best! We look forward to more growth and transformation with your team of professionals.
Jan 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
The positive changes my husband and I have seen in our daughter since she has entered the care of Dr. Blair/Blair Wellness Group have brought us joy beyond our imagination. All I could hope for as a parent was that we could find a place for our daughter to flourish and be put on a track to look forward to her future — I’m relieved to say we have found such a place. From what my daughter tells me, receiving coaching and treatment from Dr. Blair makes her feel peace she hasn’t felt in a very long time and there is no question that it shows in her demeanor, actions and mood. I’m touched that someone has put so much care into her and all I can say is thank you, Dr. Blair; what you do is truly amazing!
Keri Sherbourne – Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Blair?

My goal is to help you improve the quality of your life, dramatically. I'll help you make positive changes by reducing your anxiety, easing your stress, and helping you gain more control in your life. You will achieve a higher quality of life in a secure, caring, and non-judgmental environment, you'll discover your inner strengths, and you will develop effective coping skills.

• Clinical Psychology