Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D

Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female
Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Beverly Hills, CA. She specializes in clinical psychology, addiction counseling, and more.

9454 Wilshire Blvd PH

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Blair

This content was provided by Dr. Blair "My goal is to help you improve the quality of your life, dramatically. I'll help you make positive changes by reducing your anxiety, easing your stress, and helping you gain more control in your life. You will achieve a higher quality of life in a secure, caring, and non-judgmental environment, you'll discover your inner strengths, and you will develop effective coping skills."

• Clinical Psychology
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Anxiety Disorders

Dr. Blair does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD Testing
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Blair is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Blair has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Blair has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Farsi
  • French
  • Italian

Dr. Blair does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blair and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Blair's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blair to family and friends

Dr. Blair's Performance

My husband and I have were referred to Dr. Blair for family counseling. It has been 7 months since our therapy started and it feels like we have found new hope for us our family. We ha given up on hope when our Doctor at UCLA recommended that we met with Dr. Blair. She is the most skilled, informed...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Blair has been instrumental in changing my life in so many amazing ways!! Seriously, Dr. Blair is simply the very best and most dedicated psychologist I have worked with! I am a believer in psychology and mental health but never thought I could find someone so incredibly gifted, passionate and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Blair is the answer to all our prayers for our daughter. She is the most ethical, intelligent and passsionately devoted to her client’s best interests. My husband and I thank God every day for having the good fortune to be referred to her for our daughter’s addictions, anxiety disorders and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Blair is a dream come true and the most intelligent, smart and caring doctor. She has seriously been the best role model, mentor, coach and therapist. I owe my peace, recovery and health to her and adore her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option16thumbs down icon option0
I feel blessed by the best psychologist ever! Dr. Blair has been the answer to all my prayers and after exhausting search for treatment. She has been the most caring, intuitive and amazingly smart therapist. I consider myself the luckiest girl alive and will never be able to thank her enough.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option19thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Blair?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Neuropsychology