Dr. Cassidy Alumbaugh, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 30

Dr. Alumbaugh

Bellevue Chiropractic

1800 116th Ave Ne Ste 101 Bellevue, WA 98004

Dr. Cassidy Alumbaugh, DC is a Chiropractor in Bellevue, WA and has over 2 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Palmer, College Of Chiropractic medical school in 2019. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Alumbaugh to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Alumbaugh treats your condition or procedure

• Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Dr. Alumbaugh accepts

Dr. Alumbaugh accepts the following insurance:

Kaiser Permanente
Medicare
Premera Blue Cross
Regence Blue Shield of Washington

Dr. Alumbaugh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alumbaugh

Dr. Alumbaugh?
  • Appointment scheduling (6)
  • Explained conditions well (6)
  • Listened & answered questions (6)
    I originally saw Dr. Alumbaugh because of a car accident. I was unhappy with my then chiropractor; I saw him for a full year with very minimal improvement. When I started seeing Dr. Alumbaugh, I had no idea that he could fix more than the pain in my back! My previous chiropractor never said anything to me about fixing other pains in my body. 4 years ago, I broke my ankle. For years I couldn’t run, I experience constant pain and some days I couldn’t walk without ankle support. I also had chronic, awful pain in my knees. I’ve been seeing Dr. Alumbaugh for over a year and I can’t say enough great things. Dr. Alumbaugh is a magician. He has freestyle improved my quality of life. Recently, he recommended cold laser, and I cannot thank him enough. My ankle is now 90% pain free and I have started jogging again! Dr. Alumbaugh really listens to you. He doesn’t just get to know your pains, he gets to know your whole life. The holistic approach to my care has greatly improved my healing.
    Li Tan – Apr 01, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Alumbaugh, DC?
    I am a stroke patient with severe disability to permanent damage of my body from the stroke. I have chronic pain because of the stroke and the structure of my body is off-balance because of one-sided weakness. For the past 2 years, anytime I have a deep muscle issue from the stroke, I come here and feel much better because of the treatment I receive from Dr. Alumbaugh. The staff and atmosphere are also so nice and friendly. I would recommend that anyone with a problem as I have should come here for regular maintenance of their body and relief of their pain. All of the doctors that work here are amazing and can see me if Dr. Alumbaugh is not in the office. Dr. Alumbaugh has worked with me extensively over the last two years and he has helped me so much with my chronic nerve and muscle pain. Dr. Alumbaugh is also a very wonderful chiropractor and friendly. My experience at Bellevue Chiropractic is amazing. Thank you again for a wonderful experience.
    Gritt Pompong – Mar 27, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Alumbaugh, DC?
    I have had chronic back pain for over 30 years, so by the time I came into Dr. Alumbaugh’s office, I was dealing with multiple issues and in a lot of pain. But Dr. Alumbaugh was up to the challenge. He was thorough in his evaluations and the adjustments were carefully and thoughtfully orchestrated. He keeps detailed notes and tracks how I respond to each adjustment and then uses that information to guide him at the next visit. At all times he has been kind, respectful, and compassionate, and passionate about his work. He always explains what adjustments he’s doing and why. I highly recommend Dr. Cassidy Alumbaugh.
    Kay – Feb 07, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Alumbaugh, DC?
    I have been seeing Dr Alumbaugh fo about 2 months. I had lower back,shoulder,neck and knee issues. I have progressively gotten better with all of that one can have as a 67 year old.he also has helped connect me me with other resources I needed to keep my health and well being. He is an amazing Dr and anyone in need of chiropractic care would be remiss not to see him. Thank you Dr Alumbaugh for your attentiveness to me I very much appreciate all of you insights and help.
    Lorna Babcock – Jan 26, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Alumbaugh, DC?
    If I could give 10 stars, I would! I have been to 4 chiropractors before I visited Dr. Alumbaugh and I was close to giving up on the integrity of chiropractic medicine. Coming from a car accident with fractured vertebrae and damaged discs, I was always in pain even after treatment from other places. But after visiting Dr. Alumbaugh, he knew exactly what to target and knew that with my certain injuries, the traditional/popular method of "twisting" for adjustments would not work with me. Dr. Alumbaugh also used video spectroscopy on my neck and back which really helped show him exactly what was wrong with my spine when I am moving in certain directions. I am not kidding when I say I feel like I can breathe again after he adjusts my back; it is the biggest sigh of relief! I came in experiencing headaches, prolonged aching, piercing pain, and any type of pain possible and Dr. Alumbaugh was able to cure that in just a couple sessions. Do not hesitate to come get treated by Dr. Alumbaugh!
    Anna – Jan 23, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Alumbaugh, DC?
    Dr Alumbaugh has been working with me for neck/low back/migraine pains. All of which have dramatically decreased in symptoms since starting! I recommended anyone that is suffering with any pains to see him! He educated me on the root of my problems and how to fix them. He is a magician when it comes to musculoskeletal aches and pains!
    Jan 20, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassidy Alumbaugh, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Alumbaugh?

It is my job to diagnose thoroughly, recommend the best care for my patients, and to educate them thoroughly on my initial visit.   After that,...Read more

Dr. Cassidy Alumbaugh has trained in 10 different chiropractic techniques and uses the collective knowledge to create an integrative approach customized...Read more

• Chiropractic