Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female

Dr. Cook

Citrus Ridge Health Center

109 Lake Davenport Blvd Davenport, FL 33897

Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT is a physical therapist in Davenport, FL and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from University Of Saint Augustine For Health Sciences in 2014 and specializes in physical therapy and orthopedic physical therapy.

Dr. Cook accepts

Dr. Cook accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Golden Rule
Veteran Administration Plan

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Cook treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Cook?
Dr. Cook's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
I have gone to her 2 years in a row and she helped me after a neck injury and also this year to stregenth my back. She is the best therapist I have ever gone to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?
I've lived with a debilitating and painful shoulder for many years. Recommended treatments provided very limited benefit. Dr. Cassandra Cook's approach, by contrast, has provided welcome restoration of function already -- though we're not yet half way through the course of treatment! What good fortune to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?
I was apprehensive at first. My first appointment that was replaced with a overwhelming confidence. She is a compassionate, competent, honest, commited, understanding, and empathetic individual who puts patients needs first. She is a strong listener who takes great pride in emphasizing an environment of patient - oriented compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?
Cassie is wonderful! Full of energy, love for her job and patients, taking her time to do her best for each. She works WITH you for the best result and makes the time and task pass quickly by keeping you engaged. Very pleasant, friendly, thorough and competent! I never had to wait more than 5 min. to be seen. The office is very welcoming and clean. She cleans up each piece of equipment after each patient use. Gave tips on ailments other than one being treated; knowledgeable and sharing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?
Repaired tendons sooner using her instructions, she knows the correct exercises for injuries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?
I have had the pleasure of twice receiving therapy from Dr. Cook. In 2017, I had knee an neck issues and this year, once again knee therapy as I underwent a series of shots to my left knee. Dr. Cook’s regimen of therapy and exercise has benefited me immensely. She is an excellent therapist but, even more important, she is a wonderful person. She puts a person at ease with her cheerful, outgoing personality as she conducts the therapy. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?
Absolutely wonderful physical therapist. I can’t praise her enough. She explains everything to you and is extremely competent. When I first went to her, my knee pained me terribly, and I was worried that therapy would cause more pain. Under her care my pain level lessened considerably. She is personable and caring and I encourage everyone to visit Dr. Cassie. I Would become her patient in a heartbeat!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?
I have really enjoyed my time with Dr. Cassie. she is very encouraging to everyone that I have seen her come in contact with during the past six weeks she has been working with me & my two bad knees. She has a wonderful personality & is a very caring person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?
Cassie is wonderful. She makes you feel very comfortable and answers all my questions. She is helping me rehab my knee and never lets me feel discouraged. I know I am in good hand and will miss seeing her whe my PT is done. Highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?
I came to Dr. Cassandra Cook with my neck not able to turn either way with level 10 pain. . She has gotten me down to a level 6 and some times. 5 with her wonderful treatments and teaching me what to do at home 3 times a day. I have followed her home treatments 3 times a day faithfully.. I am a cosmetologist of 50 years owning my own Salon.. I had a injury that briught me to phisical therapy .I was so lucked to find her as . She is the best. I recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?
Dr Cook is very gentle and won't push you through pain. She works with you to develop stretching and strengthening exercises. She's very helpful and understanding. She has a very pleasant, funny, personality and a beautiful smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?
Dr. Cassandra Cook has helped me tremendously in the months I have been seeing her for treatment. My range of motion in both knees has increased, and the pain decreased. She is incredibly knowledgeable in all aspects of physical therapy; and has also helped my neck/shoulder pain, TMJ, and vertigo issues with exercises I can continue at home. She is professional and personable, and I look forward to my treatment sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?
Having had long term shoulder problems and seen many physical therapists she is the best I have been to. She has got more movement in my shoulders even though the doctors said it wouldn't be possible. Very friendly & knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone that needs to see a physical therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?
I was referred to Dr. Cook after an orthopedic doctor diagnosed a hip joint injury that was preventing me from running, which is an activity that I love. Dr. Cook is an amazing therapist who helped me tremendously; she is both personable and knowledgeable. She put a lot of effort into making sure I understood the purpose of exercises that she had me do and didn't just tell me how to do them but showed me. I made a lot of progress over time and was back to running after a few months. Thankful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?
Cassandra was so kind and sympathetic to me after a recent car accident had flared up an old shoulder injury. Unlike 2 other therapist I have seen previously she didn't start with intense exercise but with a deep massage of the area for the first few visits. . If you think you don't need a physical therapist for an injury your wrong, you just need the right therapist. Cassandra Cook is my new physical therapist. This is the longest I have gone with no shoulder pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?
Cassandra is very good. I have used her for physical therapy for both of my total knee replacements She is a great listener and customizes my treatment plan to get the best results out of my therapy in less time than was expected I would not hesitate to use her for any physical therapy needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?
I broke my shoulder in July and was in a sling for over a month. When I could remove my sling, my arm had the range of motion of a T-Rex, meaning the only movement I had was in my wrist. My first impression of Cassie was warmth. She made me feel very comfortable and motivated to work. She never pushed me past what I was able and encouraged me to try new exercises. She listened to my concerns and strategized solutions. I saw her twice a week for four months and got full use of my arm back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cassandra Cook, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Cook?

Cassandra Cook has been a licensed Doctor of Physical therapy since 2014, graduating Cum Laude from the University of Saint Augustine for Health Sciences. Following graduation she was one of three candidates selected as a post-doctoral orthopedic phy...

• Physical Therapy