Dr. Casey Frieder, DC

Dr. Casey Frieder, DC

Chiropractic  |
I provide thorough and compassionate care that restores balance quickly, while inspiring my patients to enjoy active and healthy lives. In order to do so, I spend ample time with my patients; an hour for initial consultation and exam and 20-30 minutes for follow-up visits. I earned my Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree at the University of Western States in Portland, where I received top notch training in clinical diagnosis and the conservative treatment of neuromusculoskeletal conditions. I was honored to graduate as class valedictorian.

233 4th St

Ashland, OR 97520

(541) 708-2088

• First Choice Health
  • PacificSource
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Frieder

This content was provided by Dr. Frieder "At Southern Oregon Active Health, patient-centered care is our top priority. Your health care concerns become the focus of our attention. We take time and make every effort to ensure you are receiving a custom and proactive treatment plan. We intend to provide the highest level of care to support you in cultivating and maintaining great health.

Our vision of health is co-creative and dynamic. If you are not improving, we will revise your treatment plan. Should a change of course become necessary, we will assist you in finding an appropriate provider who may be able to help. Sometimes the most efficient path to effective treatment is an intelligent referral.

Our commitment to providing excellent care is vital, however, what is essential for your personal lasting health is your willingness to take action and remain dedicated to your individual wellness. Participating in the treatment protocol and following through with exercises, dietary recommendations and supplemental resources is how healing becomes health. Our mutual investment in the care and success of your well-being defines why we are called  SO Active Health!"

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Nutrition
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Frieder does not have any board certifications listed.

• Digestive Disorders
  • Hip Pain
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Knee Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Neck Pain

• Spine Rehabilitation Exercises
  • Strengthening Exercise
  • Stress Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of New Mexico / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Western States Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Ketchum Chiropractic Clinic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • University Of Western States
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Frieder has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Frieder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Frieder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frieder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Frieder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Frieder to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Frieder Says:

I welcome all honest feedback as I'm always interested in improving the care I provide and I recognize that there is no single practitioner that is the right fit for everyone.

Dr. Frieder's Performance
in Ashland or |
I was referred to Dr. Casey by my physician when my low back went out. I arrived at his office in crippling pain, and within hours was able to sit, stand, and walk normally. I tell everyone who asks that he is a miracle worker! Since then, I have continued to see him for another injury in my neck and shoulder. Casey is friendly, professional, and immediately puts a patient at ease. His online booking tool is convenient, and he accepts my insurance.
in Ashland, OR |
Casey Frieder is very professional and you can tell he really knows the body. He gave me a thorough exam to figure out what was going on with my alignment.
in Ashland, OR |
I have had great results with Dr. Frieder as my chiropractor. An athlete himself, he understands the needs of the highly active client. His holistic approach and gentle therapeutics invariably lead to results. I first saw him for a chronic low back issue. Within just a few treatments, I was pain free. I highly recommend Southern Oregon Active Health.
Have you seen Dr. Casey Frieder, DC?
Are you Dr. Frieder?