Caryn Carroll, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Caryn Carroll, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Ventura, CA.

Caryn Carroll, LAC
744 E Main St Ventura, CA 93001

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Caryn Carroll treats your condition or procedure

Caryn Carroll accepts

Caryn Carroll's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Caryn Carroll

I had to stop in to get a quick and professional evaluation of the stiffness I was experiencing.my best regards to caryn,” first time” was great For finding how a good personality and feel free android experience with pleasure to look and feel free.give a company that I would serve she’s perfect!looks great I appreciate you, all I know is a great students classy professional full service Dr.caryn carrol actually a gift to you my health therapy suggestion&referral See her, fully loaded With great body and of work I am reminiscing on you were rightly sure that after a few tests and q’sA’s feeling muscles,good workout I had in YMCA.shes a teacher I want! I always bring massage school kali institute’s clientele i Love your Words of Hope I continue to be a blessed sweet good therapist like she is time.
Toosweet – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Caryn Carroll, LAC?

How was your experience with Caryn Carroll?

Caryn Carroll, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Ventura, CA.

• Acupuncture

Does Caryn Carroll, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Caryn Carroll accepts your insurance.

Where is Caryn Carroll, LAC's office located?

Caryn Carroll's office is located at 744 E Main St, Ventura, CA 93001. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Caryn Carroll, LAC offer telehealth services?

Caryn Carroll has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Caryn Carroll, LAC?

744 E Main St Ventura, CA 93001