Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD

Clinical PsychologyFemaleAge 69

Clinical Psychology

Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD is a Clinical Psychologist in Bonita Springs, FL. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD

Mosaic Therapy

3384 Woods Edge Cir Ste 104 Bonita Springs, FL 34134 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

"Gentle client centered care, helping clients and families grow and heal."

- Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Rosen treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rosen accepts

Dr. Rosen accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Dr. Rosen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosen

3.4

Dr. Rosen

Dr. Rosen may be skilled in one-on-one therapy, but my experience with her in a family/mediation setting was traumatic. She is wholly incompetent in this arena. In December 2014 my relationship with my father was deteriorating rapidly and he said he wanted to work on it, so I told him if he was serious to make an appointment with a professional. He did, with Dr. Rosen. I walk in and she says, "So we're here to work on your anger, so your sister can come live with you." I was dumbfounded, and I told her that was not what he said he wanted, he said he wanted to work on our relationship and I confirmed that goal with him via both text and email and she said, "Well, that's secondary. First we have to deal with your anger so your sister can live with you." I never agreed to let my sister live with me again, and back then she was no help either. In this session Dr. Rosen dismissed all of my experience, feelings, and concerns. The end result was my father and I are now completely estranged.
Caitlin M-G – Aug 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD?
I made my first appt with her 6 weeks early because she was going to be gone for the holidays. When I finally met her it was at her home and she acted surprised to see me even though I was prompt. She asked me to meet her in a super small area just inside her door because she said her office was a mess because of her granddaughters. We only met for 32 mins? The 2 nd was longer, but she asked me 3 times for my contact info, the first time when I initially made the appointment, and at both meetings, I never felt that she was present or attentive, nor was I a priority as a patient. I was very dissatisfied and found no connection if any kind!
  • Appointment was rushed
Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD?
My daughter started 7 months ago with Caryl after she disclosed an ED after her father and I divorced . Caryl has been the best advocate for her that I could have ever asked for. She is on HER side and does what is best for her. She’s not afraid to tell me or her father the truth, even if it’s hard to hear. She stands up for her client even when others might be angry because the cards aren’t in their favor because of the part that we may play in her disorder. Our daughter is recovering, standing up for herself and now looking at going away to college, which is something that wasn’t going to be possible if she couldn’t get to a place where she was beginning to heal and take care of herself. None of this has been easy for a number of reasons but it has been worth it to see my daughter flourish and become strong and able to advocate for herself.
Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD?
My daughter had been seeing Dr Rosen for six months. Dr Risen also ordered family therapy with her.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD?
She tells you she will do her best in less than 12 sessions. Well Dr.Rosen will sweetly and happily accept your money and give you 45 min of her time for a 1 hour appointment. Maybe that’s ok? She will also gladly bill you several times over for missed appt with your teenager and not tell you they are several no shows. Maybe that’s ok too? In my opinion and from my experience, she is quite crafty to destroy relationships in families. She told my daughter “once you graduate college, you will never need to talk to your mother again.” She did a similar thing to a business colleague of mine. She seems to assist in the alienation of people. Our goal was to pay her to help re-kindle relationships. I’ll admit that it can be difficult to find good mental health professionals but I have found several awesome social workers and psychiatrists over the years. She is a certified psychologist so that’s good but I would recommend to look around. Don’t make her convenient location a factor.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD?
Dr. Rosen took on our very complicated and difficult case and has been everything you could ask for in a therapist and more. She has made herself available in emergencies and has helped us gain a better understanding of the disorders our child lives with and how they impact her overall ability to trust, communicate and function. Our child has faced much too much for any child to face yet, states, "If my Dr. Rosen is there to help me, it'll be ok." Thank you for always being there Dr. Rosen!
Munster, IN – Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD?
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr Rosen! She has seen me through some very difficult times. Extremely grateful to her for her understanding, compassion and insight. She is flexible with schedule changes, is available in the event of an emergency/needing an urgent appointment, and is always on time/ready for my appointment when I arrive. Absolutely LOVE Dr Rosen!!
Crown Point , IN – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD?
Our family found her to be very helpful. She knows her stuff and really listens.
Susie in Munster, IN – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD?
Very unprofessional! Talked to other people about your experiences. Charges extreme amount.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
Zach in Hammond IN – Apr 19, 2016
My office strictly follows the laws of the States...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosen?