Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female · Age 66

Dr. Rosen
9250 Columbia Ave Ste 2F Munster, IN 46321

Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Munster, IN and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Loyola University Chicago in 1996 and specializes in clinical psychology, psychology, and more.

Dr. Rosen accepts

Dr. Rosen accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Rosen treats your condition or procedure

Gentle client centered care, helping clients and families grow and heal.

• Clinical Psychology

3.7

Dr. Rosen?
Dr. Rosen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD
She tells you she will do her best in less than 12 sessions. Well Dr.Rosen will sweetly and happily accept your money and give you 45 min of her time for a 1 hour appointment. Maybe that’s ok? She will also gladly bill you several times over for missed appt with your teenager and not tell you they are several no shows. Maybe that’s ok too? In my opinion and from my experience, she is quite crafty to destroy relationships in families. She told my daughter “once you graduate college, you will never need to talk to your mother again.” She did a similar thing to a business colleague of mine. She seems to assist in the alienation of people. Our goal was to pay her to help re-kindle relationships. I’ll admit that it can be difficult to find good mental health professionals but I have found several awesome social workers and psychiatrists over the years. She is a certified psychologist so that’s good but I would recommend to look around. Don’t make her convenient location a factor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD?
Dr. Rosen took on our very complicated and difficult case and has been everything you could ask for in a therapist and more. She has made herself available in emergencies and has helped us gain a better understanding of the disorders our child lives with and how they impact her overall ability to trust, communicate and function. Our child has faced much too much for any child to face yet, states, "If my Dr. Rosen is there to help me, it'll be ok." Thank you for always being there Dr. Rosen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD?
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr Rosen! She has seen me through some very difficult times. Extremely grateful to her for her understanding, compassion and insight. She is flexible with schedule changes, is available in the event of an emergency/needing an urgent appointment, and is always on time/ready for my appointment when I arrive. Absolutely LOVE Dr Rosen!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD?
Our family found her to be very helpful. She knows her stuff and really listens.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD?
Very unprofessional! Talked to other people about your experiences. Charges extreme amount.
My office strictly follows the laws of the States...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caryl Rosen, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosen?

• Mon: closed