Dr. Cary Costa, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male

Dr. Costa

Dr. Cary Costa, DPT is a physical therapist in Lake Forest, CA. He specializes in physical therapy, sports medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Costa accepts

Dr. Costa accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross
Health Net of California
Monarch Healthcare
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Signature

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Costa treats your condition or procedure

Cary Costa, DPT, MEd is a graduate of Chatham University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, with Magnum Cum Laude honors. Dr. Costa holds several advanced degrees including his Doctorate of Physical Therapy and Masters in Education. His emphasis in school ...

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Costa?
Dr. Costa's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cary Costa, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
Huge fan of Cary and his team at OC Sports & Rehab!! The team is a blast and I am always looking forward to my appointments. I have gone here for both an SI-joint injury from golf as well as a sprained ankle. Each time I am amazed at how much better I feel after my visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cary Costa, DPT?
I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Costa. I have been a patient for many years and I will continue to trust him with my care time and time again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cary Costa, DPT?
Cary is super knowledgeable and knows his stuff. He runs a great clinic and his running analysis is the best I have used. Couldn't say enough great things about using him. My college coach recommended him to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cary Costa, DPT?
Cary and his staff seriously helped me get back on my feet! I struggled for weeks with an ankle injury, but after a couple weeks here, I felt great and was able to return to my normal life. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cary Costa, DPT?
Excellent therapist. He has healing hands! Very knowledgeable and able to explain what is going on with my body. Would highly recommend anyone to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cary Costa, DPT?
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Cary Costa at OC Sports & Rehab. Cary is one of the most knowledgeable, caring, and hardworking physical therapists out there. He truly cares about each and every patient/athlete he works with, and goes above and beyond to provide excellent service. Cary uses innovative and effective treatments to restore optimal function to the body, and caters each session to the specific person he’s working with. I highly recommend Dr. Costa!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cary Costa, DPT?
Cary helped me with severe knee pain from running two other clinics couldn’t help me with. They have this amazing video analysis they use to show you what you are doing wrong.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cary Costa, DPT?
I saw Cary when I was in town for an ankle sprain and he helped me in a few visits get over the pain and swelling. Top norch run practice and facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cary Costa, DPT?
From the moment I walked into this well-run and immaculate establishment, I knew that I would receive expert care and personalized attention, and I did. Cary Costa is an extremely warm, kind, personable and thoroughly professional Doctor of Physical Therapy. I would highly recommend OC Sports & Rehab to anyone who requires physical therapy, and especially, anyone who needs treatment for lymphedema. They are exceptional in giving the care that is needed. Highest kudos to Cary Costa.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cary Costa, DPT?
I was referred to Dr. Cary Costa by my PCP as I have never been to Physical Therapy before. Prior to starting, I was very nervous that PT would make my shoulder worse, but Dr. Costa relieved my stresses and assured me I would get better. He was not wrong! Pain was gone within a couple sessions! Please do yourself a favor and see Dr. Costa for any of your orthopedic issues!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cary Costa, DPT?
Say Cary Costa for a running problem and he did this amazing video analysis on me and was able to diagnose me instantly. Well worth the drive time. So glad my other runner friend referred me here. Best running PT in the area, and I’ve been to two others
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cary Costa, DPT?
Let me start by saying going to a DPT is the best way to go. I previously saw a MPT and there is a huge disparity between their knowledge base. My doctor sent me to Cary Costa and he caught stuff my physician didn't. He also was able to tell me my calcium channel blocker was causing all my leg swelling and pain. I only saw him a couple times, but he is super sharp. I have no leg pain and less swelling since switching to another medication. Thank you Cary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cary Costa, DPT?
I saw Dr. Costa for a total knee replacement last year and my second this year. My doctor recommended him and I'm glad he did. His office is so kind and they have the cleanest facility. I've progressed faster than at the other two PT's I went to for months. I couldn't recommend this place enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cary Costa, DPT?
Cary and his team are all so amazing! I’ve been to many physical therapy places before for my frozen shoulder but none like this, they really took the time with me and showed me the exercises that I needed to do. Everyone is so friendly and I feel that I’m getting better with every visit,and it’s thanks Cary and his team!! I highly recommend OC Sports and Rehab!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cary Costa, DPT?
Cary is by far the best physical therapist that I have seen for multiple sports injuries over the years. He is attentive and knowledgeable and always runs on time. He helped me completely fix a recurrent knee issue that I had during running. Being a health care professional myself, I highly recommend him to friends and family and my patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cary Costa, DPT?
Cary was key to getting me back on my feet after my discectomy. Workouts weren’t rushed, and he explained everything including alarming pains post surgery to put me at ease. I feel I’ve got a strong solid foundation so I can get back to playing sports and living pain free. I would highly recommend Cary and his trusty staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cary Costa, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Costa?