Cary Bailey, NP

Cary Bailey, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female  ·
Cary Bailey, NP is a nurse practitioner in Carterville, IL and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Vanderbilt in 2011 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), geriatric medicine, and more.Read her story

209 W Commercial Dr Ste H

Carterville, IL 62918

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • HealthLink

Learn about Cary Bailey

Cary Bailey's bio

This content was provided by Cary Bailey "Some links about Cary Ann Bailey https://youtu.be/T38lW7oxEsA https://youtu.be/HMmaHKvNkkY?list=FLE-rzhlWW8mIXhngVK-n-KAI My name is Cary Ann Bailey and I have worked as a Critical Care Registered Nurse for 16 years and then went to Vanderbilt University and obtained my masters degree as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner I graduated in August 2011, but I found out in October 2011 I had early onset Parkinson's disease. I worked 2 years as a hospitalist until I took off to have a Deep Brain stimulator placed for my Parkinson's symptoms. I took this so serious that while in the preoperative phase I trained for a 5K, 2 months after my surgery I completed this in St. louis in 40 min running. About 1 month postoperative I began to have severe continuous left arm and hand pain that was found to be Regional Sympathetic Dystrophy (CRPS). I never imagined so much pain. After 2 years of pain management procedures I am doing quite a bit better and proud to be back as a Adult Nurse Practitioner."

This content was provided by Cary Bailey "Compassionate care with dedication to the health and safety of patients and their families."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Geriatric Medicine
  • Hospice & Palliative Medicine
  • Hospital Medicine

Cary Bailey does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• McKendree
  • None
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • None
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Cary Bailey has no awards or honors listed.

Cary Bailey has no media or publications listed.

Cary Bailey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Cary Bailey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Cary Bailey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cary Bailey

Cary Bailey?
Cary Bailey's Performance

Be the first to leave a comment

How was your experience with Cary Bailey?