Dr. Carson Kutuchief, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Kutuchief

Dr. Carson Kutuchief, DPT is a physical therapist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University in 2010 and specializes in physical therapy, sports medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Kutuchief accepts

Dr. Kutuchief accepts the following insurance:

All Florida PPO Inc
All Florida PPO Inc PPO
Tricare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Kutuchief treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kutuchief's conditions and procedures:

• Balance Testing
  • Chronic Pain Management
  • Diet Counseling
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Physical Therapy
  • Therapeutic Massage

"I love my job, I have the chance to help people in pain using my hands and knowledge of the body, I think people are often times surprised of what they are capable of doing. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing a patient return to the activity or sport they are passionate about."

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Kutuchief?
Dr. Kutuchief's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carson Kutuchief, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
I went to visit Dr. Kutuchief because of a bulging disc in my back. With his help, I was back to my normal routine extremely fast. I continue to be impressed by his therapeutic knowledge and positive outcomes from his treatments. His staff is professional and always accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carson Kutuchief, DPT?
I was referred to Dr Carson with rotator cuff and Achilles heel issues. He did a great job evaluating my injuries and setting up a plan to get me healthy again. At the end of the 12 sessions I was able to be as active as I had been when heathy. He was great! Katherine was very good making sure the sessions fit my schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carson Kutuchief, DPT?
I had a very complicated medical case with my hip, and had already had 2 reconstructive surgeries, and I had gone to 3 different physical therapists, with no results, then I started working with Dr. Carson. By that time I had been on crutches for a year. However, Dr. Carson worked with me and didn't give up on my case. After, finally getting the hip replacement I needed, Dr. Carson worked with me and I was quickly able to drop the crutches and live my life normally again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carson Kutuchief, DPT?
Dr Carson is the best therapist in Fort Lauderdale! If your looking for a professional, knowledgeable, and motivating therapist and personal trainer do not look any further! Practice is beautiful,clean, and bright! I give this doctor and facility 10 stars!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carson Kutuchief, DPT?
Dr. Kutuchief is a outstanding doctor, therapist, he cares about his patients and listen to there concerns. He has all the latest equipment and his office staff is very professional. Currently he is working with my daughter (17 years old) to get full strength and mobility to her knee, which she had torn (ACL) in High School.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carson Kutuchief, DPT?
I Julio Lao strongly recommends SoFLo PT under the care of Dr. Kutuchief. The facilities have new state of the art equipment .They are clean, open and comfortable , also the staff is personable,responsible and efficient. Dr. Kutuchief is personable , caring and attentive. He gave me personal attention from beginning to end of every single session I had with him. My improvement has been steady and evident since I began. He is amazingly knowledgeable and paid attention always.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carson Kutuchief, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Kutuchief?

Compare Providers