Carrissa Bellehumeur

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Carrissa Bellehumeur is a Counselor in Brighton, CO. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Carrissa Bellehumeur

Community Reach Center

1850 E Egbert St Ste 200 Brighton, CO 80601
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available
  • Offers Telehealth

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Carrissa Bellehumeur treats your condition or procedure

Carrissa Bellehumeur accepts

Carrissa Bellehumeur accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Carrissa Bellehumeur's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Carrissa Bellehumeur

1.0

Based on 1 rating

I saw her a few times in December 2020. I was disappointed and felt rushed. She did not follow up with questions when I would bring things up. When I would become quiet she would ask if I had something else to talk about or if I wanted to end the appointment. I've seen many therapists in my life time and have never had anyone ask me that question. I had one appointment with her that was 20 minutes.
  • Appointment was rushed
Charlottie Eddy – Jan 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrissa Bellehumeur?

How was your experience with Carrissa Bellehumeur?

• Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Carrissa Bellehumeur?

Does Carrissa Bellehumeur accept any insurance plans?

What is Carrissa Bellehumeur's office address?

Carrissa Bellehumeur's office is located at 1850 E Egbert St Ste 200, Brighton, CO 80601. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Carrissa Bellehumeur able to provide telehealth services?

Carrissa Bellehumeur provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.

Does Carrissa Bellehumeur receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 1/5 for Carrissa Bellehumeur. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Community Reach Center1850 E Egbert St Ste 200 Brighton, CO 80601