Carrie Walston, LAC

Carrie Walston, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Female  ·
Carrie Walston, LAC is an acupuncturist in Winchester, VA. She specializes in acupuncture.Read her story

123 Amherst St

Winchester, VA 22601

Learn about Carrie Walston

Carrie Walston's bio

This content was provided by Carrie Walston "I have always wanted to be a healer. I chose acupuncture because I saw a philosophy and methodology that will help me to help others get well and stay well. Transformation and growth are important values for me so I am always seeking to help others grow and expand in their lives. I feel that I am successful as a healer when I hear my patients say "Now I know how to take care of myself" To me, truly listening to each patient and then teaching and sharing with them the knowledge that I have sought and studied is the best treatment that I can give. "

This content was provided by Carrie Walston "We believe that the body is wise.  This means that innate in your being is the intelligence of the all knowing unbounded universe.  Cells do not need to be told how grow, or the heart told how to beat.  From the moment we are conceived our bodies are growing transforming and adjusting to the world around us.  That process never ceases, even in disease.  The role of acupuncture is to remind and assist the body in returning to its unique wholeness.

From this philosophy we support our patients in their own healthcare decisions.  You are the expert on your own body and our role is to help you pay attention, learn what your body is telling you, and honor that.  When you come for treatment at Winchester Acupuncture Clinic you can be sure that you will be treated as a whole person, not as a disease.  You will have the opportunity to tell your story and speak with the acupuncturist before your treatment.  One of our greatest gifts to you as our patient is to provide deep listening and understanding so that we know what is important to you.  "

• Acupuncture

Carrie Walston does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abnormal Menstruation
  • Acute Stress Disorder (ASD)
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Face Presentation
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Infertility
  • Insomnia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Painful Periods

• Pain Management
  • Physical Examination
  • Stress Management
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Maharishi University Of Management
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Early Wellness Group
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2016
  • Maryland University Of Integrative Health
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Carrie Walston has no awards or honors listed.

Carrie Walston has no media or publications listed.

Carrie Walston does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Carrie Walston and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Carrie Walston's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Carrie Walston to family and friends

Carrie Walston's Performance

Carrie Walston Says:
"

Dear Patient,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me as your acupuncturist.  I hope that I have earned your trust and your respect.  I know that it takes thought and care to give a clear and helpful review for others to read, so thank you for honoring me with your time and energy.

If there is anything that I can improve upon or do better please let me know!  You can reach me at the

...

I had wanted to try acupuncture for such a long time but just couldn't get that motivation to do it. Finally did and so glad!! Carrie answered all my questions before the procedure and did a detailed questionnaire which asked some pretty comprehensive questions! She was patient, knowledgeable and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love going to see Carrie Walston. She makes me feel really comfortable and the treatments are so restful, they really make me feel better. I would highly recommend her acupuncture clinic.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Carrie was awesome! Very kind and thorough and I'm feeling peaceful this afternoon. Definitely going back for a follow up.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She is friendly and knowledgeable and my shoulder treatments have been very productive.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Carrie is a knowledgable and thorough practitioner in addition to being caring and thoughtful. Her office has a calm and comforting feel. I have noticed feeling healthier and more balanced since I have been receiving treatment from her. I highly recommend her as an acupuncturist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0