Acupuncture  |
Carrie Walston, LAC
I have always wanted to be a healer. I chose acupuncture because I saw a philosophy and methodology that will help me to help others get well and stay well. Transformation and growth are important values for me so I am always seeking to help others grow and expand in their lives. I feel that I am successful as a healer when I hear my patients say "Now I know how to take care of myself" To me, truly listening to each patient and then teaching and sharing with them the knowledge that I have sought and studied is the best treatment that I can give.

611 S Braddock St # 100

Winchester, VA 22601

Learn about Carrie Walston

We believe that the body is wise.  This means that innate in your being is the intelligence of the all knowing unbounded universe.  Cells do not need to be told how grow, or the heart told how to beat.  From the moment we are conceived our bodies are growing transforming and adjusting to the world around us.  That process never ceases, even in disease.  The role of acupuncture is to remind and assist the body in returning to its unique wholeness.

From this philosophy we support our patients in their own healthcare decisions.  You are the expert on your own body and our role is to help you pay attention, learn what your body is telling you, and honor that.  When you come for treatment at Winchester Acupuncture Clinic you can be sure that you will be treated as a whole person, not as a disease.  You will have the opportunity to tell your story and speak with the acupuncturist before your treatment.  One of our greatest gifts to you as our patient is to provide deep listening and understanding so that we know what is important to you.

• Acupuncture

Carrie Walston does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abnormal Menstruation
  • Acute Stress Disorder (ASD)
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Infertility
  • Insomnia
  • Menstrual Cramps
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Painful Periods

• Pain Management
  • Physical Examination
  • Stress Management
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Maharishi University Of Management
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Early Wellness Group
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2016
  • Maryland University Of Integrative Health
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Carrie Walston has no awards or honors listed.

Carrie Walston has no media or publications listed.

Carrie Walston does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Carrie Walston and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Carrie Walston's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Carrie Walston to family and friends
Carrie Walston Says:

Dear Patient,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me as your acupuncturist.  I hope that I have earned your trust and your respect.  I know that it takes thought and care to give a clear and helpful review for others to read, so thank you for honoring me with your time and energy.

If there is anything that I can improve upon or do better please let me...

Carrie Walston's Performance
in Winchester VA |
Carrie was awesome! Very kind and thorough and I'm feeling peaceful this afternoon. Definitely going back for a follow up.
in VA |
She is friendly and knowledgeable and my shoulder treatments have been very productive.
in Winchester, VA |
Carrie is a knowledgable and thorough practitioner in addition to being caring and thoughtful. Her office has a calm and comforting feel. I have noticed feeling healthier and more balanced since I have been receiving treatment from her. I highly recommend her as an acupuncturist.
in Martinsburg, WV |
This was first time doing acupuncture and it was an outstanding visit. Carrie is very easy to talk to and she took time to listen to me and plan the perfect treatment. I was not rushed in any way and she time to explain what she was going to do before she did it. I would recommend her for your future acupuncture needs. tom
in Sykesville, MD |
Carrie has a good bedside manner. She was always very professional but also gentle and kind. She listened to me and also encouraged more introspection on my specific symptoms but also on my emotions. She was communicative with the treatment plan and through each step of the treatment. I would recommend her to friends and family for acupuncture.
in Bluemont, VA |
Carrie treated me for a variety of symptoms associated with my pregnancy as well as for headaches. I was new to acupuncture but she made me feel so comfortable during my treatments and so well-cared for. I felt like I was listened to and treated accordingly. Carrie is a professional, kind, knowledgable, and capable practitioner... Highly recommended!
Have you seen Carrie Walston, LAC?
Are you Carrie Walston?