Carrie Edmonds, MED

CounselingFemaleAge 50

Counseling

Carrie Edmonds, MED is a Counselor in Spartanburg, SC. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Carrie Edmonds, MED
561 E Main St Spartanburg, SC 29302
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"We are all on a journey that grows and develops us.  Whether you are looking for help in addressing current or past difficulties or are looking for personal growth for your stage of life, counseling is a guide an..."

- Carrie Edmonds, MED

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

Check if Carrie Edmonds treats your condition or procedure

Carrie Edmonds accepts

Carrie Edmonds accepts the following insurance:

Carrie Edmonds' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Carrie Edmonds

Carrie Edmonds

I have been seeing Carrie Edmonds for about 8 years for individual therapy. She is excellent. She listens carefully and provides valuable insights into my actions and the behavior of others. I have and would recommend her to others for counseling.
Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Edmonds, MED?
I was given Carrie's name as a recommendation from a friend. In my first session, Carrie did EMDR with me and it helped my anxiety tremendously. Later that week, she followed up with me to see how I was doing, which meant a lot to me. Carrie is very empathetic and compassionate during sessions. She will push you consider every aspect of a situation and how to communicate effectively. Thank you Carrie for helping me find strength and grow individually.
K – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Edmonds, MED?
Carrie is the best! She has helped me out through some major life changes. Also, my husband passed and she counselled my children & was very encouraging to them as well. I would highly recommend Carrie Edmonds' to anyone. She listens to you and understands your needs. She has helped my family so much.
P.C. – Jun 26, 2019
Thanks for your kind review; I'm so glad I was...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Edmonds, MED?

How was your experience with Carrie Edmonds?