Carrie Cogley, CNP

Carrie Cogley, CNP

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemale

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Carrie Cogley, CNP is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Centerville, OH. She is affiliated with medical facilities Atrium Medical Center and Miami Valley Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Magnolia Women's Health

Magnolia Women's Health in Centerville330 North Main St Centerville, OH 45459
New Patient?
Magnolia Women's Health at Miami Valley Hospital1 Wyoming St Ste 3100 Dayton, OH 45409
New Patient?

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Magnolia Women's Health

Carrie Cogley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Carrie Cogley

Carrie Cogley

I've been having issues for a little over a year with my other gynecologist. They just kept ordering me more medicine instead of wanting to find the root of my issues. I felt like this provider listened to me and made me feel heard for once. I came in with quite a few issues and she is the only one who has made me feel better about my situation. I will recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
Treat your employees better! Premier has gotten too big for itself. You are driving away all the good providers. Also, Carrie is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
Carrie Cogley is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
I was not impressed with the receptionist. She was not very friendly at all. Plus she was always on the phone. I believe there should be two receptionists, one to answer the phone and one to greet patients. I had to wait several minutes when I got there because she was on the phone. Thankfully she put the call on hold to help me. I had a wonderful experience with Carrie. She was very informative and wanted to answer all my questions. As someone who has already decided not to get the TDAP vaccine, I greatly appreciate that she did not try to guilt me into getting it. She respected my decision and moved on.
Apr 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
Carrie Cogley is very good and I appreciate her. What I don't appreciate is being on time for a 10am appointment and then waiting naked in a gown until 10:50 for my exam. It's just too long to make anyone wait. I don't blame Carrie, but is there a way to notify patients ahead of time that the appointment will be late? My time is valuable too and I could have used that time to get other things done!
Apr 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
The visit before last, the secretary took the time to schedule my appointments ahead of time for the next several weeks. I REALLY appreciated this. My most recent visit was scheduled for the third location where I had never been-nor did I know it even existed. I double checked the time and location multiple times. Despite all my double checking, I still ended up being at the wrong location. The secretary asked if I'd like to go to the correct location or try to see a doctor at the place where I was currently. I explained that I needed to go to work straight after and needed to do whatever would be faster. Mind you, I had arrived 10 minutes early for my appointment but she didn't tell me the other location was only 8 minutes away, she said she would ask and see if anyone could see me. She then proceeded to take a phone call and then check out another patient rather than trouble-shooting my problem first. I was frustrated by what seemed like a lack of respect for my time and a mistake that wasn't my own. I ended up driving to South and experienced empathy both from the secretary there and Carrie who reassured me that the mistake hadn't put them behind schedule for the day. The docs and nurses are always great, I just wish secretaries would have better people skills sometimes and focus on fixing one problem at a time. I understand everyone has to go to work or be somewhere but going to the wrong location wasn't my mistake that day.
Apr 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
Dr. Cogley explained the problem I was having completely and prescribed the appropiate medicine.
Dec 07, 2021
Dec 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
Carrie is a wonderful nurse practitioner and she is kind, caring and thoughtful. She takes the time to explain everything and I hope she knows how great of a job she is doing.
Nov 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
First visit with provider. I was referred to specialist for bladder concern and the office did follow up with me to make sure appointment was made. Very nice! ??
Oct 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
Wait time was relatively short which was refreshing.
Oct 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
Everyone introduced themselves. That is a very important customer service action that carries a long way, yet too often is overlooked and can be interpreted as impolite. So GOOD JOB!
Oct 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
Everyone at this office is amazing and great
Sep 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
This was my first time seeing Carrie Cogley and she was patient, understanding, and made me feel comfortable at this appt. I appreciated her explaining things to me and completing testing at time of appt versus me having to schedule more time off of work for another appt.
Sep 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
I like coming to this office. Everyone is so nice and I never have to wait long to see the doctor.
Aug 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
Carrie is wonderful and made me feel comfortable and spent time to listen to me. She is great! Everyone at the Centerville office has always been fantastic.
Aug 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
They listened and got my name right
Aug 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
Everyone at this office is always courtesy and nice. I have been going to this office for over 20 years.
Aug 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?
The nurse practitioner was wonderful and helpful answering my questions
Aug 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Carrie Cogley, CNP?

How was your experience with Carrie Cogley?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Carrie Cogley's experience treating your condition or procedure

Carrie Cogley accepts

Carrie Cogley accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS

Carrie Cogley, CNP is a certified nurse practitioner in the Magnolia Women's Health practice. She earned her bachelor's degree from Wright State University...Read more

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

How can I make an appointment with Carrie Cogley, CNP?

Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (513) 318-7057.

Is Carrie Cogley, CNP accepting new patients?

Carrie Cogley, CNP generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Carrie Cogley's profile to make an appointment.

Does Carrie Cogley, CNP accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Carrie Cogley accepts your insurance.

Where is Carrie Cogley, CNP's office located?

Carrie Cogley's office is located at 330 North Main St, Centerville, OH 45459. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Carrie Cogley, CNP offer telehealth services?

Carrie Cogley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

Carrie Cogley is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Atrium Medical Center

Middletown, OH

62% Patients that would definitely recommend, 8% lower than the national average

5 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2020)

Miami Valley Hospital

Dayton, OH

72% Patients that would definitely recommend, 2% higher than the national average

12 Awards Received

Award Highlight: America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2021)