Carrie Anderson, PA-C

Carrie Anderson, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
I am a traveling provider and am working for CompHealth Locums. In 2012-2015 I worked for HouseCall Doctors Medical Group in Laguna Hills, CA. In 2016 I worked for the VA CBOC in Oxnard, CA. Currently I am working at San Joaquin General Hospital in French Camp, CA.

500 W Hospital Rd

French Camp, CA 95231

Learn about Carrie Anderson

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Carrie Anderson does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California Irvine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Touro
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Carrie Anderson has no awards or honors listed.

Carrie Anderson has no media or publications listed.

Carrie Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Carrie Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Carrie Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Carrie Anderson to family and friends
Carrie Anderson's Performance
in Manteca, CA |
Dr. Carrie Anderson is very caring. She knows how to deal with patients. Very family oriented and can talk to her openly on any topic. I am very happy with the service I got from her and would recommend her to my family and friends.
in San Clemente, CA |
Very thorough and actually suggests holistic remedies as opposed to pharmaceuticals when safe and appropriate. Promotes self healing. I have more faith in her then I do my primary physician.
Lathrop, CA |
I've never had another clinician who seemed to care as much about my health as PA Carrie. She really listened to me, and took the time to fully investigate what was going on so that we could treat the cause of my illness, rather than merely reducing symptoms. One of the things she did that was so great was to teach me about what was going on in my body so that I could have a better understanding of how to be an active participant in my own better health--it all just made sense!
Have you seen Carrie Anderson, PA-C?
Are you Carrie Anderson?