Carolyn Mohler, LCSW

CounselingFemaleAge 50

Carolyn Mohler

Carolyn Mohler, LCSW

1880 E Warm Springs Rd Ste 100 Las Vegas, NV 89119

Carolyn Mohler, LCSW is a Counselor in Las Vegas, NV. Be sure to call ahead with Carolyn Mohler to book an appointment.

Compare Carolyn Mohler, LCSW with other Counselors near you

Carolyn Mohler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Carolyn Mohler

Carolyn Mohler?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (28)
  • Explained conditions well (28)
  • Listened & answered questions (28)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
In just two visits my life is so much better already! Carolyn is amazing and I wish I had come to her sooner. Friends and family will often tell you what you want to hear or keep it inside. That’s not what you really need though. I needed someone to call me out and lift me up. ??
Labputter – Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
Carolyn has swept me up during my lowest times--giving me hope and undiscriminating council. She's celebrated my triumphs & has helped me to see the world as a place I shouldn't fear. She's taught me skills that help me face the future with confidence. Make no mistake about her qualifications, she is tough & her knowledge is strong! She will push you towards your potential for healing. She's professional, compassionate, well-educated, & will help YOU be the one to take control of your life.
Rebecca in Henderson, NV – Jun 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
I have not been a patient of Carolyn's but since our son married her awesome daughter we have gotten to know her and find her to be knowledgeable and compassionate and easy to talk to. I'm sure I would recommend her to friends and family!
Patti Helie in Heber, Ut – Jun 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
Carolyn gives helpful & sage advice regarding children, families, & marriage. She listens & is honest with her insight.
corrinalee in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
When I needed help I turned to Carolyn and I'm not over exaggerating when I say she helped save my life. I facetimed her and it's the best thing I ever did.
Labputter in Henderson, NV – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
Carolyn responded to my plea of help with our daughter, realizing she was the whistleblower for our whole family. It started with our 11 year old and I knew I wanted my family to see her! We needed healing, guidance, and a direction. Carolyn gave our family ideas of what we could do to work, heal and come together as a family. She is one of a kind and amazing at connecting, empathizing yet knows exactly what to say and do to help individuals and families. I will forever be grateful to her.
Kim in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
Carolyn helped me see truth and stay connected through the hardest time of my life. Her professional guidance was priceless.
Lindsay Bowen in Midway, Utah – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
Carolyn is great!! She has helped me put things in perspective and has given me the tools I needed to take care of me! I have turned to her when needing advice on situations that arise with my children. She has made it so I am the parent first and a friend second. I can't thank her enough!
Lehi, UT – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
I believe that Carolyn has a real-world perspective concerning problems that we all may face from time to time. She maintaines a high level of personal integrity and, although compassionate, Carolyn will provide a patient with direct counsel, free from distracting [false hope] hyperbole.
Todd Marhold in Herson, NV – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
When talking with Carolyn Mohler I feel she genuinely cares about my concerns. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience and does everything to try and help me find solutions to my problems. She is very nonjudgemental and I feel safe sharing everything with her.
Lori Ginter in Holladay, Utah – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
Our family has seen Carolyn for various reasons. She's the most understanding, kind hearted person I know. She saved my daughter from taking anxiety medicine at a young age and taught her ways to cope instead. Love her to pieces and would recommend her to everyone.
Jhadley in Henderson, NV – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
She is knowledgeable and compassionate and will cut to the chase of the issues which I love.
msvegasblondie in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?

How was your experience with Carolyn Mohler?

• Counseling