Contact provider for availability

Carolyn Mohler, LCSW

Counseling ·  Female · Age 48

Carolyn Mohler

Carolyn Mohler, LCSW is a counselor in Las Vegas, NV. She specializes in counseling, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Carolyn Mohler accepts

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Carolyn Mohler treats your condition or procedure

Carolyn Mohler's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

Carolyn Mohler?
Carolyn Mohler's Performance
What People Say About Carolyn Mohler, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
Carolyn has swept me up during my lowest times--giving me hope and undiscriminating council. She's celebrated my triumphs & has helped me to see the world as a place I shouldn't fear. She's taught me skills that help me face the future with confidence. Make no mistake about her qualifications, she is tough & her knowledge is strong! She will push you towards your potential for healing. She's professional, compassionate, well-educated, & will help YOU be the one to take control of your life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
I have not been a patient of Carolyn's but since our son married her awesome daughter we have gotten to know her and find her to be knowledgeable and compassionate and easy to talk to. I'm sure I would recommend her to friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
Carolyn gives helpful & sage advice regarding children, families, & marriage. She listens & is honest with her insight.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
When I needed help I turned to Carolyn and I'm not over exaggerating when I say she helped save my life. I facetimed her and it's the best thing I ever did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
Carolyn responded to my plea of help with our daughter, realizing she was the whistleblower for our whole family. It started with our 11 year old and I knew I wanted my family to see her! We needed healing, guidance, and a direction. Carolyn gave our family ideas of what we could do to work, heal and come together as a family. She is one of a kind and amazing at connecting, empathizing yet knows exactly what to say and do to help individuals and families. I will forever be grateful to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
Carolyn helped me see truth and stay connected through the hardest time of my life. Her professional guidance was priceless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
Carolyn is great!! She has helped me put things in perspective and has given me the tools I needed to take care of me! I have turned to her when needing advice on situations that arise with my children. She has made it so I am the parent first and a friend second. I can't thank her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
I believe that Carolyn has a real-world perspective concerning problems that we all may face from time to time. She maintaines a high level of personal integrity and, although compassionate, Carolyn will provide a patient with direct counsel, free from distracting [false hope] hyperbole.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
When talking with Carolyn Mohler I feel she genuinely cares about my concerns. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience and does everything to try and help me find solutions to my problems. She is very nonjudgemental and I feel safe sharing everything with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
Our family has seen Carolyn for various reasons. She's the most understanding, kind hearted person I know. She saved my daughter from taking anxiety medicine at a young age and taught her ways to cope instead. Love her to pieces and would recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?
She is knowledgeable and compassionate and will cut to the chase of the issues which I love.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Mohler, LCSW?

How was your experience with Carolyn Mohler?

Compare Providers