Carolyn Hallett, JD

Neurofeedback •  Female

Carolyn Hallett

Restorative Therapeutics & Neurofeedback

1118 Finnegan Way Ste 102 Bellingham, WA 98225

Carolyn Hallett, JD is a neurofeedback specialist in Bellingham, WA and has been practicing for 20 years. She specializes in neurofeedback and homeopathy.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Carolyn Hallett accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Carolyn Hallett treats your condition or procedure

Carolyn Hallett's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism Spectrum Disorders
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Biofeedback
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Seizure

1.9047619047619047%

Carolyn Hallett?
Carolyn Hallett's Performance
What People Say About Carolyn Hallett, JD
My conversations with Carolyn have been a breath of fresh air. She is a treasure trove of information with clear and welcome insights in a world of healing that can be obscured and unwelcoming. Her compassion and generous nature are a gift.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Hallett, JD?
Carolyn exudes such care and attention to your needs for healing and restoration. I would highly recommend her advanced skill in helping humanity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Hallett, JD?
I moved to Bellingham from San Francisco and thought when I did so, I would have to compromise on Health Care Providers. Not the case!!!! The therapy I receive from Carolyn is the top! My adult son with autism has made remarkable improvement since under her care. I love her combination approach to his treatments and she helps educate me at each appointment. Absolutely love working with her, as she is extremely well educated, instinctively wise, and an overall great person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Hallett, JD?
Carolyn is such a amazing and caring person! This experience has changed my life!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Hallett, JD?
My grandson had been having issues at school, such as defiance and back talking to the teacher.  It wasn’t as if my grandson had no consequences at home.  We did not let him getaway with unacceptable behavior, although to him, it did not matter.  We felt so helpless!  By the grace of God, I was researching children’s behavior and read up on Neurofeedback.  I called Carolyn, and she was willing to see him that week and on a Saturday.  Yesterday was his 5th session, and we can really see a difference in his behavior.  We even received an email from his teacher stating that she is very impressed with his turn around.  I highly recommend Carolyn.  She is terrific with children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Hallett, JD?
Carolyn has been a blessing to our whole family. She's a great listener and very good at diagnosing unusual problems. Her biofeedback work has been a great help to me with sleep issues and concentration. My daughter was having a hard time with fatigue and blood issues and Carolyn helped her rebalance her supplements and she's great now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Hallett, JD?
Carolyn has been such a blessing!! not only is she compassionate and knowledgeable in what she does but she is willing to understand and listen. I’ve had lots of struggles with diet, anxiety and postpartum depression. She has really helped me feel like myself again. I recommend her to anyone that needs neurofeedback!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Hallett, JD?
I started seeing Carolyn after a bad mold exposure that had made me so sick that it had pretty much eaten my life. Carolyn not only helped me detox from the mold but she also helped with the PTSD from it, sleep issues that I have had for a long time and some of the allergies that I have had since I was a child are now gone. She is very good at what she does!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Hallett, JD?
Carolyn is an exceptionally kind, intelligent, and caring human. Her presence alone is healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Hallett, JD?
Carolyn was extremely helpful. I went to her for help with cluster headaches and the neurofeedback sessions really helped me. Would definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Hallett, JD?

How was your experience with Carolyn Hallett?

• Neurofeedback