Acupuncture  |
Carolyn Custer, LAC
Carolyn Custer, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Jefferson, WI. She is 51 years old.

110 W Linden Dr Ste D

Jefferson, WI 53549

Learn about Carolyn Custer

This content was provided by Carolyn Custer "Let me Guide You Back To Health! Everyone has a story about their health. I listen to your story. I want to know what has helped and what hasn't helped. Together we come up with a plan to get you back on the path towards health. I can help with many different problems - especially those related to digestive health and pain management. I have a unique way of looking at the body and have many different tools I can use to help you. Not only am I a licensed Acupuncturist, I have a MS in Oriental Medicine and a BS in Nutrition. I am a Loomis Digestive Health Specialist which means I have A LOT of hours of training in Enzyme Nutrition. I look at digestion first! If you can't digest your food, you can't get the nutrition you need to get healthy! By changing your digestion, you change your health!"

• Acupuncture

Carolyn Custer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Pain Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Education data for Carolyn Custer is unavailable at this time.

Carolyn Custer has no awards or honors listed.

Carolyn Custer has no media or publications listed.

Carolyn Custer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Carolyn Custer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Carolyn Custer's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Carolyn Custer?